Unified Brands is a leader in professional foodservice equipment
design, manufacturing and service. With an extensive portfolio of
premium branded product lines to include Groen, Randell, Avtec, A
la Cart and Power Soak, Unified Brands offers foodservice operators
the essential equipment needed to support the varied menus of
today's commercial kitchens. With an emphasis on custom fabrication
and comprehensive foodservice preparation solutions, Unified Brands
is a single source for cooking equipment, Sous Vide/cook-chill
production, refrigeration, ventilation, utility distribution,
conveyor, continuous motion washing, and meal delivery systems -
with the ease of a single integrated business platform for sales,
support, service, manufacturing and business operations.
Reports to: Production Supervisor Department: Manufacturing
Classification: Hourly Division: Vicksburg
EEOC Class: 7 - Operatives
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Clean weld burns, deburr acid etc.
- May need to operate small tools and use fixtures to accomplish
- Setup and prepare equipment for grinding, such as belts for
O.D. and I.D. grinder, make up grinding wheels and belts for
- Must be able to perform more minimal, non-cosmetic
- Must meet quality standards
- Must meet assigned labor routing times
- Must have prompt and regular attendance.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Additional duties as assigned by your supervisor.
- Must have good hand-eye coordination.
- Must be able to operate grinding equipment.
- Follow all safety rules, policies and procedures.
- Must report all accidents/injuries to department supervisor
- Keep work area clean, neat and orderly
- Must complete the Career Readiness Certification
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- A high school diploma or GED is required
12 - 33%
34 - 66%
67 - 100%
WORKING CONDITION: General plant environment
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work being performed by team members, and are
not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities,
duties, and skills required of team members so classified.
Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and
are subject to change as the discretion of the employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic
information, or any other factors prohibited by law.
This position may be located in: Americas : United States :
Mississippi : Jackson
Sub Division : UB Vicksburg
Job Requisition ID : 33525
Nearest Major Market: Jackson Mississippi
Job Segment: Fabrication, Sales Support, Manufacturing,