FAMILY OPPORTUNITIES ADVISOR INTAKE
Company: Hinds County Human Resource Agency (HCHRA)
Posted on: June 12, 2021
This position provides clerical assistance to department staff and
assists with the provision of services to clients seeking Agency
services. Under the direction of the Vice President, Department of
Family Opportunities, the Family Opportunities Advisor Intake is
responsible for providing excellent customer service and obtaining
complete and accurate client intake information.
Minimum: Bachelors Degree in Social Work or related field from an
accredited four-year college or university. One (1) year of
experience in community services related work is
- Greets all visitors courteously, determines
their needs and directs them to the proper person and/or
- Answers and routes incoming telephone calls to
the appropriate persons.
- Transfers telephone messages to appropriate
- Provides general information to telephone
callers seeking program services in accordance with script provided
by immediate supervisor and/or DFO management staff.
- Provides clerical support as needed to
facilitate the overall effectiveness of the department.
- Prepares and maintains a log of client
- Sorts and disseminates incoming mail and
delivers outgoing mail for stamping, daily and in a timely
- Maintains filing system and records according to
- Maintains the after-hours phone messaging
- Ensures neighborhood service centers have posted
signs informing the public of holiday or other
Keywords: Hinds County Human Resource Agency (HCHRA), Jackson , FAMILY OPPORTUNITIES ADVISOR INTAKE, Other , Jackson, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!