Customer Retention Representative -Working from Home
Company: frontdoor, inc.
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Responds to escalated customer service issues and cancellation
requests. Addresses customer requests to cancel service and seeks
to resolve customer dissatisfaction. Investigates, researches, and
adapts solutions to retain customers. Communicates and reinforces
the value and benefits of products and services. Analyzes customer
product and/or service plans to determine potential price
concessions. Maintains an acceptable customer retention percent
rate while following policy and procedural guidelines. Uses
marketing campaigns and offers to retain customers.
- Responds to escalated customer service issues and cancellation
requests received via phone or written correspondence (e.g., fax,
- Addresses customer requests to cancel service and seeks to
resolve customer dissatisfaction.
- Investigates, researches, and adapts solutions where possible
to meet the customer's needs and retain the customer.
- Communicates and reinforces the value and benefits of products
and services to customers.
- Analyzes customer product and/or service plans to determine
potential price concessions.
- Maintains an acceptable customer retention percent rate while
following policy and procedural guidelines.
- Maintains general knowledge and awareness of marketing
campaigns and offers for use in retaining customers (e.g., product
- Tracks customer feedback and provides to management.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 1-3 years of customer service experience and/or training
required, or an equivalent combination of education and
- Customer service and conflict resolution skills
- Written and verbal communication skills, including influencing
- Knowledge of and ability to apply contractual terms and
- Knowledge of policies and procedures
- Computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Attention to detail
- Analytical skills
- Organizational and time management skills
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands are representative of those that must be
met by an employee to perform the essential function to this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
- Move up to 10 pounds occasionally, by lifting, carrying,
pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
- Sitting for long periods of time while using office equipment
such as computers, phones and etc.
- Fingering and Repetitive motions; such as movement of wrists,
hands and fingers while picking, pinching and typing during your
normal working environment.
- Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken
word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and
receive detailed information through oral communication at usual
speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine
discriminations in the nature of sounds in the environment.
Incumbent is required to have:
- Close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at
distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform
activities at or within arm's reach with skill, control, and
accuracy, such as preparing and analyzing data, viewing computer
screen and expansive reading.
- Incumbent will be subject to:
- Inside working conditions: The change of building environment
such as with or without air conditioning and heating.
Keywords: frontdoor, inc., Jackson , Customer Retention Representative -Working from Home, Other , Jackson, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!