Transcribers - African American Heritage
Company: e2f, inc
Posted on: February 16, 2020
e2f is a top 60 worldwide Language Services Provider founded in
2004 and headquartered in Silicon Valley.We are currently looking
for speakers of English to work as part of a potential audio
- Listening to audio recordings in African American Vernacular
English and transcribing them.Requirements:
- Understanding African-American Vernacular English as a
predominate language variant.
- Must be comfortable using computers and other devices
- Excellent command of your language (spelling, syntax,
punctuation, vocabulary, etc.).
- Background in linguistics, literature, language teaching and
writing a plusUniversity students are welcomed to apply.This is a
flexible, part-time job.If you are interested, send us your resume
to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating your hourly rate and your availability
per week.Note: Due to the large number of applications we're
receiving, it may take us some time to respond.Note 2: Due to the
nature of this job, the initial part of the recruitment process
will be carried out via email only.
Keywords: e2f, inc, Jackson , Transcribers - African American Heritage, Other , Jackson, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!