Basic Machine Operator - MS
Company: Unified Brands, Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2020
Unified Brands is a leader in professional foodservice equipment
design, manufacturing and service. With an extensive portfolio of
premium branded product lines to include Groen, Randell, Avtec, A
la Cart and Power Soak, Unified Brands offers foodservice operators
the essential equipment needed to support the varied menus of today
s commercial kitchens. With an emphasis on custom fabrication and
comprehensive foodservice preparation solutions, Unified Brands is
a single source for cooking equipment, Sous Vide/cook-chill
production, refrigeration, ventilation, utility distribution,
conveyor, continuous motion washing, and meal delivery systems with
the ease of a single integrated business platform for sales,
support, service, manufacturing and business operations.
POSITION: Basic Machine Operator-MS
REPORTS TO: PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR DEPARTMENT: MANUFACTURING
CLASSIFICATION: HOURLY DIVISION: JACKSON
EEOC CLASS: 7 - OPERATIVES
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
* Setup, program, and operate basic machinery including but not
limited to Mechanical Shear, Corner Notcher, Punch Press, Iron
Worker, Spot Welders, etc.
* May operate Advanced Machine but will not program (see Advanced
Machine Operator Job Description)
* Perform minor maintenance on equipment.
* Determine routing of completed parts.
* Maintain inventory of parts used in area.
* Follow all safety rules, policies and procedures.
* Report all accidents/injuries to department supervisor
* Prompt and regular attendance.
* Additional duties as assigned by your supervisor.
* Keep work area clean, neat and orderly.
* Perform quality checks on parts produced.
* May be required to use fork truck
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* Use and understand measuring instruments to check for quality
* Must have good math skills.
* Must be able to read and understand blueprints.
* Licensed fork truck operator preferred
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* A high school diploma or GED is required
WORKING CONDITION: General plant environment
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work being performed by team members, and are
not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities,
duties, and skills required of team members so classified.
Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and
are subject to change as the discretion of the employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected
veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other
factors prohibited by law.
This position may be located in: Americas : United States :
Mississippi : Jackson
Sub Division : UB Jackson
Job Requisition ID : 29486.
Keywords: Unified Brands, Inc., Jackson , Basic Machine Operator - MS, Other , Jackson, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!