SSRS Reports Developer with .NET
Company: Chandra Technologies, Inc.
Posted on: December 10, 2018
Please apply for this position by sending your resume to:
Email: apply AT chandratech DOT com
SUBJECT: Applying for *SSRS Reports Developer with .NET* Jackson, MS
Hourly Rate: DOE
The client has a current goal for every community to effectively use a World-Class Data System to improve student outcomes. This goal has an outcome to increase the availability of quality data to drive
decisions that improve student outcomes. We are planning to satisfy this goal in part by modernizing our current student information system along with improving the quality of data in connected
systems. This will include web-based application development, and creation of dashboards and reports that will improve access, accuracy and ease of use for all stakeholders.
This position will require a qualified Developer to take the lead in the following tasks:
*Rationalizing and mapping data between transactional and dimensional database models/systems
*Development and maintenance of data dashboards, reports, and data visualization tools and products
*Working closely with the database and system administrators to optimize stored procedures, views, and the overall performance of the data warehouse system
*Working in collaboration with vendors and other agency staff to design, develop and manage the MDE data portal to publish data both internally to schools and agency staffs, and externally to the
*Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
*Ability to work independently and cooperatively as part of a team.
*Ability to work under severe time constraints.
*Must possess analytical and complex problem-solving skills.
Required Skills :
- Extensive experience with development of front-end reports, dashboards, and data visualizations using tools such as SSRS, SSAS, Power BI or similar tools(7Years)
- Thorough understanding of data warehouse design hierarchies such as star and snowflake schemas(7Years)
- Use of ALM tools for work item management, version control, code analysis, and testing(7Years)
- Broad and extensive knowledge of the software development process and its technologies(7Years)
- Strong knowledge of computer languages, such as Java, C++, and SQL(7Years)
- Familiarity with continuous integration(7Years)
- Understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds(7Years)
Preferred Skills :
- Experience with student information management systems and K-12 data and reporting is a plus
- Supervising and coordinating a variety of functions
- Version Control tools
- Code analysis
SSRS Reports Developer with .NET *.NET, SSRS, SSAS, Power BI, ASP.NET, Java, SQL,
Higher Competitive Rates will be considered for consultants with advanced skill set
Corp to Corp Resumes are welcome
Consultants may need a criminal background check - provided by Dice SSRS Reports Developer with .NET .NET, SSRS, SSAS, Power BI, ASP.NET, Java, SQL
Keywords: Chandra Technologies, Inc., Jackson , SSRS Reports Developer with .NET, IT / Software / Systems , Jackson, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!