Software Engineer, Systems ML
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Meta is seeking an AI Software Engineer to join our Research & Development teams. The ideal candidate will have industry experience working on AI Infrastructure related topics. The position will involve taking these skills and applying them to solve for some of the most crucial & exciting problems that exist on the web. We are hiring in multiple locations.
Software Engineer, Systems ML Responsibilities:
1. Apply relevant AI and machine learning techniques to build & optimize our intelligent systems that improve Metas products and experiences
2. Assist in goal setting related to project impact, AI system design, and ML excellence
3. Drive large efforts across multiple teams
4. Mentor other AI Engineers & improve the quality of AI work in the broader team
5. Develop custom/novel architectures, define use cases, and develop methodology & benchmarks to evaluate different approaches
6. Apply in depth knowledge of how the machine learning system interacts with the other systems around it
7. Experience developing AI algorithms or AI-System infrastructure in C/C++ or Python
8. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, relevant technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
9. Specialized experience in one or more of the following machine learning/deep learning domains: ML systems: AI infrastructure, machine learning accelerators, high performance computing, machine learning compilers, GPU architecture, machine learning frameworks, on-device optimization
10. Experience with distributed systems or on-device algorithm development
$173,000/year to $241,000/year + bonus + equity + benefits
Meta is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. You may view our Equal Employment Opportunity notice here. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We may use your information to maintain the safety and security of Meta, its employees, and others as required or permitted by law. You may view Meta's Pay Transparency Policy, Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notice, and Notice to Applicants for Employment and Employees by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Meta participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law
Keywords: Meta, Jackson , Software Engineer, Systems ML, IT / Software / Systems , Jackson, Mississippi
here to apply!