Technical Field Representative
Company: Spears Manufacturing Company
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Spears - Manufacturing Co. needs a self-motivated, strong
communicator for a Field Technical Services Representative
position. Strong mechanical aptitude and ability to travel
required. Position will be covering Western Tennessee, Mississippi,
Eastern Arkansas, Western Alabama and the Pensacola area of
Florida.Qualified candidates must live in the territory and have a
minimum of 2 years of experience with pipe and fittings or directly
related fields. -PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- This position entails calling on engineers, contractors and end
users for the purpose of technical assistance, training and
specification of Spears - products.
- Conduct product education and training seminars for end users,
designers, distributors, contractors, etc. as requested while
continuing to educate himself/herself on Spears - products.
- Assist end users, specifying entities, design firms, code
authorities, etc. with product specifications and code
- Assist end users and contractors with jobsite failure analysis
and hands-on work assignments when required.
- Handle difficult situations with professionalism and
- A self-starter with the ability to learn quickly.
- The ability to work with a strong sense of urgency.
- Basic negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Computer literate.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, combined with
the ability to provide quick resolution to problems.
- Ability to travel within territory and outside territory when
required.ABOUT SPEARS - MANUFACTURING CO.:--- -Established in 1969,
Spears is a leading U.S. manufacturer of plastic pipe, fittings &
valves. For more information, please visit www.spears.com
Keywords: Spears Manufacturing Company, Jackson , Technical Field Representative, IT / Software / Systems , Jackson, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!