Posted on: April 8, 2021
Covid-19 update: To keep you and our employees safe, we're
making changes to our job postings and hiring process. Learn more
Greenville, South Carolina, United States Job ID: 00041810481
Service ManagerQualification:B Sc, M Sc BE,
- Responsible for liaising between project teams across locations
and the Customer.Service Management:
- Participate and provide inputs for release planning.
- Act as the Cognizant Delivery team point of contact for the
- Support Service Management / process related activities
performed by the SMO with relevant delivery data.
- Responsible for end to end services for the application cluster
/ portfolio being managed.
- Coordinate with onsite and offshore teams as necessary during
project delivery, including daily connect calls.Service Tracking:
- Ensure adherence to SOW requirements including client security
and compliance needs.
- Follow up with internal and external stakeholders (Customer and
Vendor liaison) to progress tickets to resolution.
- Ensure adherence to defined processes (like creating problem
records, performing timely RCA's, creating knowledge articles,
maintaining application documentation etc).
- Prepare performance dash boards & management reports.
- Ensure schedule adherence for release requests and notify
stakeholders in case of deviations.Service Execution:
- Conduct periodic data analysis, perform RCA for any targets
missed and customer escalations.
- Report the findings to the Service Manager.
- Implement all Corrective and Preventive actions.
- Deploy process as defined in the process handbook.
- Prepare release notes and ensure application documents are
updated to reflect the changes made.Knowledge Management:
- Ensure complete KT to support teams before any production
- Coach the delivery team.
- Continually assess skill level and provide intervention
- provide inputs for learning plans.
- Conduct regular meetings with the project teams and address
their issues / concerns.
- Accountable to manage the workload of the team.
- Provide inputs for appraisal rating, promotion recommendations
and rewards and recognition.
- Evaluate candidates during lateral hiring process.Contribution
to Org Initiatives:
- Adhere to Organization policies and procedures.
- Participate in Customer round table discussions/floor visits
and share project experience.
- Share best practices with the Organization and leverage
Organization assets for the benefit of the project.Business
Development and Customer Relationship Management:
- Report performance dashboards on a periodic basis to the
- Engages with Customer and drive status report meetings.
- Jointly work with the customer to prioritize improvement
- Manage all Customer requests through effective queue management
(prioritization of demand).
- Identify and assess service improvement opportunities.Account
- Plan resource rotation to comply with Organization / Business
Unit recommended Pyramid and Span.
- Coordinate shift operations and logistics effectively.
- Perform task and module level estimations and conduct reviews
to ensure quality of deliverables.
- Provide inputs for resource level projections (like leave
plans, additional resource requirements etc).
- Implementation of planned Service Improvement
- Participate and provide inputs for all audits. Must Have Skills
- ANSI SQL
- Core Java Employee Status : Full Time Employee Shift : Day Job
Travel : No Job Posting : Apr 01 2021About CognizantCognizant
(Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional
services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and
technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based,
consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more
innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S.,
Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently
listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how
Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or
follow us @USJobsCognizant. Cognizant is recognized as a Military
Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs
Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in
building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to
leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to
excellence instilled in them through participation in military
service.Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion,
national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any
other characteristic protected by law.If you have a disability that
requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or
submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with
your request and contact information. Equal Employment &
Affirmative Action Policy: Cognizant is an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic
protected by law. If you have a disability that requires a
reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an
application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your
request and contact information. How would you rate your experience
Keywords: Cognizant, Jackson , Java Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Greenville, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!