Workday Payroll Sr. Consultant (remote/travel)
Posted on: December 7, 2018
Appirio, a Wipro Company helps customers improve Worker & Customer experiences with outcome-oriented consultants who bring the latest digital thinking and unmatched cloud experience. We create actionable strategies that deliver results quickly, and help organizations adapt to a new experience-driven era. We deliver results quickly by harnessing the power of thousands of pre-built solution accelerators. Appirio is a trusted partner to some of the world's largest brands, including YP, Cardinal Health, Coca-Cola, eBay, Facebook, Home Depot, Sony PlayStation, Moen, and IBM.
Brief Summary of Role
Payroll Consultants manage and successfully deliver key components of Workday payroll engagements, which include identifying business requirements, facilitating functional and process design, prototype development, testing and knowledge transfer.
This role also provides Workday product and implementation expertise in the scoping and planning of Workday engagements with prospects and will be part of the team winning the deals. Senior Payroll Consultants lead Workday payroll implementations and consult with clients to further increase efficiency and reduce costs by advising on additional cloud strategy offerings.
We are looking for experienced Workday payroll consultants who can design, communicate and execute a plan. This is an advisory and leadership role with responsibility for both client execution and team development.
- Lead Workday payroll implementations.
- Guide clients in the design, build and deployment of Workday payroll to meet their specific business needs.
- Perform analysis and effective diagnosis of client issues and manage day-to-day interactions with clients, sponsors and stakeholders.
- Participate in the sales cycle when requested to gather requirements, formulate and present Appirio's delivery approach and contribute to the development of proposals and statements of work.
- Advise on additional cloud strategy and technology options.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Workday HCM and Payroll Certification is preferred.
- 5-7 years of Workday implementation experience
- Broad-based knowledge of European Payroll and Human Capital Management.
- Experience defining HCM/Payroll business and systems strategy, developing system requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Experience designing and implementing technology-enabled HCM/Payroll business solutions for clients.
- Strong oral and written presentation and communication skills required.
- Enthusiastic, professional and confident personality, with a focus on customer success.
- Team oriented with an ability and strong desire to mentor less experienced consultants.
- Excellent listening skills to fully understand the customer requirements and pain points.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to travel up to 40-60%.
- Not eligible for Visa sponsorship
We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Keywords: Appirio, Jackson , Workday Payroll Sr. Consultant (remote/travel), Human Resources , Jackson, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!