Global Sales Compensation Manager, Technology - Remote
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Global Sales Compensation Consultant, Technology - REMOTEWhen
everything's connected, how we connect is everything and we'd like
to connect with you too! We are looking for you to help us deliver
amazing employee experiences as a Global Sales Compensation
Consultant.About TTECWe help global brands provide a great
experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow
their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer
experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver
lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to
life.What You'll be Doing
- Looking for an opportunity to join a growing team and develop a
comprehensive rewards strategy and help to position the company as
an employer of choice? For a role where you will bring your global
and sales compensation experience to drive value for the
organization? In this integral role, you'll develop a comprehensive
rewards strategy that aligns employee rewards with results that
support our strategic business objectives. You'll take ownership of
the development of a range of programs including variable/incentive
pay and sales compensation.
- As a professional in our Sales Compensation group of the Total
Rewards team, you will be a key member and will bring significant
value and contribution to our company by developing compensation
programs that enable our company to effectively attract, retain,
and motivate the very best talent.Why You? What You Bring:
- Experience in the design of all elements of sales compensation,
including quota bearing positions, support teams and leadership
roles, ensuring integration and alignment with overall company
goals and objectives.
- Ability to consult and influence key constituents to ensure
alignment of company objectives with sales compensation plans.
- Experience analyzing data (using Excel functionality).
- Experience drafting and communicating plan documents and sales
incentive training materials.
- Experience providing data for market salary surveys on sales
positions. Collect and analyze market data once survey results are
returned and summarize data for decision making purposes.
- Review commission files for accuracy and submit timely to
- Desire to keep abreast of new trends in compensation packages
and evaluates the viability and necessity of adopting such plans
within the organization
- Ability to build and maintain strong and effective working
relationships across organization including with HC Business
Partners, Sales Operations, Sales Finance, Legal, Payroll and
Benefits.What skills you'll need:
- 8 years' of increasing responsibility & experience in global
- Sales compensation experience with a technology company.
- BA/BS in HR, Accounting, Finance or other fields with strong
business experience or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience in sales compensation plan designs
across multiple geographies
- Ability to analyze, evaluate and solve complex matters.
- Superior organizational skills.
- High level of expertise in Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Exceptional verbal and written presentation skills including
the ability to compose highly effective presentations
- Goal-oriented and possess the ability to prioritize on a
consistent basis in an ever-changing environmentCOMPENSATION &
BENEFITSThe anticipated starting salary range for individuals
expressing interest in this position is $115,000- $135,000
annually. Actual compensation offers to a candidate may vary based
upon geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill
levels. Benefits available to eligible employees include the
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Tax-advantaged health care accounts
- Financial and income protection benefits
- Paid time off (PTO) and wellness time offTTEC is proud to be an
equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces
and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that
respects and empowers the culture and perspectives within our
global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not
only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity.
We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and
comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global
company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view
projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every
individual to bring value to the table in their own unique
way.Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC
does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs
through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC, and any of
our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or
company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC.
Keywords: TTEC, Jackson , Global Sales Compensation Manager, Technology - Remote, Human Resources , Jackson, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!