FOOD SERVICE WORKER (FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME)
Company: Chartwells K12
Posted on: November 23, 2022
* We are hiring immediately for a full-time and part-time *FOOD
SERVICE WORKER* position.
* *Location*: Pearl Public Schools - 180 Mary Ann Drive, Pearl, MS
39208. Note: online applications accepted only.
* *Schedule*: Full-time and Part-time schedules. Monday through
Friday: 6:30am - 2:00pm and 7:00am - 2:30pm. More details upon
* *Requirement*: Food service or cafeteria experience preferred but
* *Starting pay: * [[$10.00]] per hour.
* *Perks: * No nights, weekends or holidays. Paid leave time.
* Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
*We Make Applying Easy!* Want to apply to this job via text
messaging? Text *JOB* to *75000* and search *requisition ID
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you
apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message
and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help.
Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our
success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Chartwells K12's goal is to make sure students leave the cafeteria
happier and healthier than they came in, by serving food kids love
to eat and creating custom dining programs. With more than 16,000
associates in 4,300 schools, ranging from large public institutions
to small charter and private schools, Chartwells K12 is built on
decades of food, education and operational experience driven by top
culinary, nutrition, wellness, and sustainability talent. For more
information, visit www.ChartwellsK12.com.
*Summary: * Prepares, presents and serves food as needed.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities: *
* Performs prep work such as washing, peeling, cutting and seeding
fruits and vegetables.
* Weighs and measures designated ingredients.
* Carries pans, kettles and trays of food to and from work
stations, stove and refrigerator in accordance with safety
* Stores food in designated areas following wrapping, dating, food
safety and rotation procedures.
* Cleans work areas, equipment and utensils.
* Distributes supplies, utensils and portable equipment.
* Utilizes approved food recipes and production standards to ensure
proper quality, serving temperatures and standard portion
* Serves customers in a friendly, efficient manner following
outlined steps of service.
* Resolves customer concerns and relays relevant information to
* Ensures compliance with company service standards and inventory
and cash control procedures.
* Assures compliance with all sanitation and safety
* Performs other duties as assigned.
*Associates at Chartwells K-12 are offered many fantastic
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits
* Retirement Plan
* Associate Shopping Program
* Health and Wellness Programs
* Discount Marketplace
* Identity Theft Protection
* Pet Insurance
* Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits
* Life Insurance/AD
* Disability Insurance
* Commuter Benefits
* Employee Assistance Program
* Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
*About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are
committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on
their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to
race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. \*Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).*
* Req ID: 1120142*
* Location: Pearl Public Schools - 180 Mary Ann Drive,Pearl,MS
39208, Pearl, MS 39208*
Location: Pearl Public Schools - 180 Mary Ann Drive,Pearl,MS 39208,
Pearl, MS 39208
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $10.00 per hour%58047475%
Keywords: Chartwells K12, Jackson , FOOD SERVICE WORKER (FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME), Hospitality & Tourism , Pearl, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!