Company: Healthcare Services Group, Inc.
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Executive ChefUS-MS-CLINTONRequisition ID: 2022-464320Shift:
Multiple Shifts AvailableOverviewWho We AreHealthcare Services
Group (HCSG) is an experienced partner managing housekeeping,
laundry, dining, and nutritional services within the healthcare
market. For over 45 years, we have provided essential services to
thousands of healthcare communities across the country. As one of
America's Most Trustworthy Companies, we have been recognized for
treating our customers and employees fairly and pursuing excellence
via an ever-evolving and expanding focus on training and the
development of team members at every level.Our Company Purpose &
ValuesOur Purpose is Fostering Fulfillment In Communities.Our
Values, Integrity, Collaboration, Empowerment, Passion &
Perseverance (aka Grit) influence our decisions and the actions
that follow in and out of the workplace. Who You AreYou are driven,
ambitious, have a personal calling for serving people, and desire
to positively impact your community. You enjoy collaborating with
others, aren't afraid to roll up your sleeves, and go beyond to get
the job done. You have a passion and desire to deliver the highest
customer and resident experience every day. What We OfferHCSG
offers a comprehensive array of benefits to support our associates
and their family's health and well-being. Our goal is to promote
welfare and health and enhance our associates' and their families'
overall quality of life.
- Benefits - FREE Telemedicine and Prescription Discount Program
along with an array of medical, dental, vision, and other
supplemental health plans. *Availability based on state.
- Training - We take the development and education of our
associates very seriously. Our promotions-from-within philosophy
opens the door to a stimulating and robust career with HCSG!
- Employee Assistance Programs - FREE access for employees and
their families for health, financial, and family services to
support our employees' welfare and mental and physical health.
- Employee Recognition Programs - We strive to recognize
employees who live out our Company Purpose and are committed to
#GoingBeyond for our Client, Resident, and Employee
- Going Beyond Assistance Fund - A 501(c)(3) nonprofit formed by
HCSG to serve as a charitable employer-sponsored disaster relief
organization to provide emergency, hardship, and disaster
assistance, to HCSG employees and their dependents or family
- Paid - Holidays and Vacation for eligible employees.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan - Investment opportunity available
to all eligible employees after two years of service.
- Nationwide Opportunities - Transfers are available Nationwide
-- great for active Military and Family!Keeping You Safe
- The safety and health of our employees and that of the resident
communities that we serve are our Company's most significant
- Personal Protective Equipment - All employees will be provided
and required to wear appropriate PPE for all functions.
- COVID-19 Vaccination - Employees will be required to comply
with all policies, as required by State, Local, and/or our
CustomersWhy HCSGAt HCSG, you will find a fulfilling,
collaborative, committed, stimulating, and structured environment
to help you succeed in serving our communities. We offer engaging
opportunities for every phase of one's career. HCSG is committed to
providing growth and leadership opportunities to see you
- Executive Chef - In the absence of the Account Manager, the
Executive Chef assumes the responsibility of managing and
supervising the dining services staff. Provides leadership,
support, and guidance to ensure that food quality standards,
inventory levels, food safety guidelines, and customer service
expectations are met according to federal, state, and local
standards, procedures and regulations. Leads small groups of
subordinates in dining services activities on varying shifts as
- Reporting - Assist Account Manager in maintaining records of
income and expenditures, food, supplies, personnel, and equipment
in report format to be delivered to HCSG and Facility
- Training - Assist in training, quality control, and
in-servicing staff to meet HCSG standards, including touring the
kitchen several times per day to assess work quality using QCIs for
documentation purposes. Must also be able to perform the essential
functions of dietary aide, cook, and dishwasher to train and assist
when there are call-outs.
- Communication - Effectively communicate all directives from
client managers, building occupants, and administrators to HCSG
- Safety - Utilize protective gear in all appropriate functions.
Able to safely and properly mix and use cleaning solutions while
adhering to all safety precautions. Reporting equipment/cleaning
product needs and or malfunctions to supervisor in a timely
fashion. Ensure the established standards, safety, and quality
guidelines are met. Follow infection control and universal
precautions policies and procedures to ensure that a sanitary
environment is always achieved. Follow proper reporting, isolation,
and handwashing procedures/techniques.
- Punctuality - Consistent attendance and punctual arrival.
Timely completion of assigned cleaning area according to schedule.
Respond to the paging system in a timely and appropriate
- Customer Experience - Positively represents HCSG by following
instructions, being courteous, and cooperative with supervisor,
co-workers, and client staff.
- Resident Experience - Positive, pleasant, and tactful
interactions with residents, staff, and facility
- Demonstrate a positive attitude with the ability to follow oral
and written instructions, and perform routine, repetitive tasks
- After completing all appropriate training, utilize leadership
skills to accomplish all responsibilities without supervision and
do so without injury to oneself or other individuals.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Specialized training in food service management and nutrition
- Two years of experience in quantity food production/service,
dining/nutrition, and personnel supervision experience are
- Basic computer skills with the ability to maintain records and
complete reports as required, including web-based reporting.
- May be required to complete an approved sanitation and safety
- ??ServSafe: Current ServSafe certification is required by State
/ County law. The time of publication of the job description
requires ServSafe Food Handler Certification in the following
States: CA, FL, IL, OR, TX, UT, and WA. County requirements are in
effect in the following States at publication: AL, AZ, KS, MO, MT,
NE, NJ, NM, MV, NY, OK, VA and WV.
- Must be able to speak, read and write English to communicate
effectively with others.
- Must be able to be at work as scheduled and on time.
- Compliance with COVID-19 Vaccination Policies, as required by
State, Local, and/or Customers.
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 50 pounds, push/pull a
maximum of 50 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended
- Must be able to perform routine, repetitive tasks
- Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.
- Must live in the service area.HCSG is proud to be an equal
opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the
workplace and encourages employees to bring their authentic,
original, and best selves to work for a culturally inclusive team.
We offer equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability, genetics, ethnicity, pregnancy status,
gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, political
opinions or affiliations, veteran status, or other legally
protected classes. HCSG also complies with applicable state and
local laws and federal law requirements that govern
nondiscrimination in every location where we
Keywords: Healthcare Services Group, Inc., Jackson , Executive Chef, Hospitality & Tourism , Clinton, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!