Asst Food Beverage Mngr
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Reunion Golf and Country Club is excited to announce the
exceptional career opportunity ofAssistant Food and Beverage
Manager. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality
environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to
the clubs managed by Troon.
Key Responsibilities of the Assistant Food and Beverage
- Sets and implement schedules for the restaurant, banquet and
beverage cart departments.
- Manages and assists in the ordering of all alcohol beverages,
maintains liquor pour cost, implements recipes and retail pricing
- Works closely with the kitchen to ensure expedient ticket
times, excellent food quality and proper plate
- Assists in the completion of all month end inventories to
include the kitchen, bars, and beverage cart.
- Assists the Food and Beverage Manager with budget development
and cost analysis.
- Assists in the marketing of the restaurant and catering
departments, both internal and external.
- Assists in the managing the floor of all banquet
- Manages table service standards for both banquets and the
- Promotes and implements all Troon Golf standards, procedures
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring, training, planning,
assigning, and directing work, evaluating performance, rewarding,
and disciplining associates; addressing complaints and resolving
- Manages department members that may include, but is not limited
to: Restaurant Manager, Catering Manager, Executive Chef, Host, Set
Up Staff, Cooks, Servers.
- Assures that effective orientation and training are given to
each new associate. Develops ongoing training programs and tests
- Monitors business volume forecast and plans accordingly in
areas of manpower, productivity, costs and other expenses.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Assistant Food and Beverage
- Associate's degree (AA); or six months to one year related
experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Food Safety and Applicable Sanitation Training, Alcohol
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and POS systems.
-Incorporate the core values and mission of Blackstone CC on a
-Minimum of 2 years in management preferably in a Club setting
-Must have reliable transportation.
- Ensure that a consistent set of superior standards of customer
service are meeting or exceeding the expectations of members at all
Club facilities and events.
-Must have strong computer skills and knowledge in Excel, Word, and
Publisher in a plus.
-Responsible for ordering soft goods to par levels and monitor
inventory not to be in excess
-Assisting in completing all inventory in Bevspot at month end.
-Must have a positive attitude and continue to contribute to the
current Blackstone culture.
-Conduct daily pre shift meetings and deliver all necessary
information to the staff.
-Responsible for holding staff accountable and follow the
-Must reach out to venders to conduct educational training and
tastings for our staff.
-Must be able to code invoices correctly and enter in the checkbook
in a timely manner.
-Assist with creating scheduling for staff.
-Needs to become familiar with uncorked and monitor inventory
according to what is on hand.
-Must be able to perform all management opening/closing duties.
-Must have a "lead by example" attitude and strong work ethic.
-Must be willing to continuously create a memorable experience for
our members and guests.
-Required to work at least 40 hours a week or more if business
-Must become familiar with Foretees dining, Foretees golf, when I
work, Blackstone website and any other platforms in order to
conduct essential daily duties. Familiar with Jonas software is a
-The Assistant Manager must report any issues that may arise
regarding members or staff to the Food & Beverage Director within a
-Responsible for updating a current spill log and monitoring
-Must have an open line of communication to the Executive Chef
including member allergies, menu counts, specials, reservations
-Responsible for maintaining a safe work environment and following
Maricopa County safety and health guidelines at all times.
-Other club duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
Compensation is dictated by qualifications and a positive personal
Food and beverage experience in private country clubs is not
required but recommended. Three - five years of hospitality
management experience required. Will need to be available to work
nights, weekends and some holidays.
Keywords: Troon, Jackson , Asst Food Beverage Mngr, Hospitality & Tourism , Madison, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!