Production Supervisor - 3rd Shift
Company: Kasai North America, Inc
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionReports To: > General ManagerProduction
Supervisor directs the activities of a specific production
department in an efficient manner to produce the desired quality
and quantity of work. Directs the work of production workers and/or
group leaders within the department.Responsibilities:
- Is responsible for the activities of production group leaders
and production technicians.
- Coordinates with production supervisor and production
schedulers to establish work schedules and followsthrough to
- Establish and maintain good employee relations and adherence to
judicious disciplinary measures when required.
- Responsible for reviewing and/or administering employee
performance evaluations and recommendations of wage increases.
- Is responsible for consistent and fair application of company
policies and procedures.
- Is responsible for maintaining a safe and clean working
- Support the implementation, achievement, and maintenance of the
Quality and Environmental Policies and Procedures.Education:
- High School Education or GEDExperience:
- One to three years of supervisors related experienceSkills:
- Excellent inter personal skills. This job description should
not be construed to imply that these requirements are exclusive
standardsof the position. Incumbents will follow any other
instruction, and perform any other related duties,as may be
required by their supervisor
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Kasai North America, Inc, Jackson , Production Supervisor - 3rd Shift, Hospitality & Tourism , Madison, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!