Registered Nurse - Tele Job in Jackson, MS
Company: Gifted Healthcare
Posted on: March 16, 2019
JOB REQUIREMENTSTelemetry/Tele Registered Nurse (RN) Travel JobTelemetry (tele) Registered Nurses read and interpret data from machines to guide and provide patient care.Telemetry/Tele RN Responsibilities:
- Telemetry RNs consult with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans
- Tele RNs often utilize machines that measure a patient's heart rate, blood pressure, breathing rate, as well as blood oxygen levels and electrocardiogram information.
- Prepares, administers, and records prescribed medications, and reports adverse reaction to medications in accordance with policies
- Provides exceptional bedside care
- Records patient's medical information and vital signs
- Prepares equipment and assists physician during examination and treatment of patient
- Identifies irregular telemetry readings and notifies of appropriate medical team member
- Monitors and adjusts specialized equipment used on patients and interprets electronic displays to help guide treatment
- Records all care information accurately and completely and in accordance with guidelines established for Registered Nurses
- The Telemetry nurse performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
FACILITY DETAILSFor over 40-years this 319-bed medical center in Jackson, MS has provided the community with medical services, including diagnostic and surgical cardiac services, obstetrics and women’s health services, cancer care, emergency care featuring FastTrack, a burn and reconstruction center, surgery and inpatient behavioral health services. This hospital was the first in Jackson to offer safer radiation treatments and is home to Mississippi’s only gamma knife. The facility is also one of the first hospitals in the nation to add a PET/CT scanner to its nuclear medicine department, and is the first hospital in Mississippi to offer other health care programs such as balance and hearing, wound management and the first to offer digital mammography combined with a special computer-aided detection system.
Jackson, MS is known as the “City of Soul” for its culture rich in blues, gospel, and jazz. As the capital and largest city in Mississippi, Jackson, has endless amounts of things to do and explore. Celebrate the Civil Rights Movement at the Smith Robertson Museum and Cultural Center or check out the Mississippi Sports Hall of Fame and Museum, named among the top 10 “Most Amazing Baseball Museums in America” by ESPN. You can also see a memorable performance by the world-class Mississippi Symphony Orchestra or grab a drink and authentic soul food at a blues “juke joint”. There is no shortage of fun in this family-friendly city.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!
Keywords: Gifted Healthcare, Jackson , Registered Nurse - Tele Job in Jackson, MS, Healthcare , Jackson, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!