Senior Technical Program Manager - Health Data Lake
Company: Wolters Kluwer
Posted on: March 15, 2023
Wolters Kluwer Health is a fast-growing and innovation-driven healthcare information technology company working on the front lines of clinical care. Our talented team of clinicians, technologists, and product visionaries collaborate
to provide advanced solutions that tackle some of the most challenging problems in our healthcare system. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing healthcare information technology business with high visibility
business priorities for defining and advancing data strategy.
We are looking for an experienced technical program manager (TPM) to lead the Health Data Lake - the single source of truth for all business-critical data that allows our data teams to transform petabytes of raw data into actionable insights. The TPM will engage with stakeholders from across the organization to ensure all data needs -be they customer, product, editorial, reporting or regulatory - are understood, organized, and defined well enough to agree on the most valuable work. The role is responsible for managing intake for projects and assuring clear, actionable metrics to inform technical and business stakeholders, including information about product delivery, team capacity, prioritization, bugs, and other operational areas. Reporting into the Wolters Kluwer Health CTO team, this role is crucial to helping one of the leading global healthcare technology companies unlock the full value of our data assets.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Own the roadmap for the Health Data Lake and guide the intake of new data projects
- Define, measure, and support the flow of projects and work from idea through to general availability
- Work with key stakeholders across the organization to identify and document requirements, user stories, data flows, acceptance criteria and success metrics
- Ensure clear expectations around upcoming releases are made, communicated, and managed throughout the development cycle
- Collaborate with business & engineering leadership to align projects to valuable, meaningful outcomes and guide toward those outcomes in addition to schedule & budget
- Participate in Agile ceremonies (daily standups, sprint planning, retrospectives, demos, backlog grooming)
- Oversee roadmap execution, identify delivery risks and resolve key blockers
- Maintain customer-facing documentation
- Champion a collaborative work environment that cultivates inclusion, shared understanding, transparency, autonomy, innovation and continuous learning
Education: Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent job experience.
- 5+ years of experience working in data platforms domain as a scrum master, program manager, engineer,
or product owner using agile practices
- Demonstrate understanding of modern agile software development practices and adaptive processes for
managing programs of work.
- Demonstrate ability creating and coaching a team to achieve high performance and continual learning
- Ability to identify, document and prioritize requirements in highly technical domain
- Demonstrate ability engaging with engineers, business partners, and company leaders in a constructive and
- Strong interpersonal leadership skills and ability to commit, influence, motivate, and successfully manage
teams while working in a matrixed structure
- Ability to analyze data and effectively report problems through written and graphical formats
- Demonstrate strong problem analysis, problem resolution, and decision making and judgment skills.
- Demonstrate strong collaboration skills, within function and across peer stakeholders.
- Ability to leverage technical know-how to find viable compromises amidst competing business needs.
- Demonstrate ability to plan and excel in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Program management experience in a data lake environment
- Familiarity with Azure services for cloud infrastructure
- Familiarity with enterprise security practices and facilitating development with high regulation and oversight
- CSPO, SAFe PM/PO, PMP certifications
Target salary range CA, CT, CO, NY, WA:: $108,700-$152,050
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY Wolters Kluwer U. S. Corporation and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Keywords: Wolters Kluwer, Jackson , Senior Technical Program Manager - Health Data Lake, Healthcare , Jackson, Mississippi
here to apply!