Unit Manager RN
Company: Diversicare Healthcare Services & Diversicare Ther
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Overview$7,500 Sign on Bonus available for full time Nurses
through January 2023!Discover Whats Possible!At Diversicare, we
understand the contributions of every team member are the parts
that make up the whole. We appreciate them for the work they do
each day to showcase their talents and gifts.Discover Whats
Possible at Diversicare! APPLY NOW!Access your wages between
paychecks with our OnShift Wallet program!Full Time Benefits
- Excellent 401k plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Time
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Referral Bonuses
- DiversICARE - employee hardship fund
- Pay advancement program - OnShift WalletDiversicare provides
post-acute care services to patients and residents at 61 skilled
nursing and long-term care centers in eight states, primarily in
the Southeast, Midwest and Southwest United States. Together, with
our team of dedicated healthcare professionals, we leverage our
diverse strengths to provide each patient and resident with
healthcare serves that best meet their needs.It is Diversicares
Mission to Improve every life we touch by providing exceptional
healthcare and exceeding expectations.We are guided to excellence
by five Core Values: Integrity, Excellence, Compassion, Teamwork
and Stewardship, as well as 12 Service Standards.We build on trust,
respect, customer focus, compassion, diplomacy, appreciation and
strong communication skills to shape the culture in our workplace.
Diversicare team members play a critical role in fostering an
environment of Service Excellence. Our Service Standards are in
place to offer support. They lead us to what matters most to our
company: creating a warm, caring, safe and professional environment
for our customers and each other.Our culture of impassioned service
delivery is the Diversicare Difference .#RN123Responsibilities
- Receives report on patient/resident status from previous shift,
evaluates and ensures resources in place to meet needs
- Makes physical rounds assessing quality of care, intervening
with provision of care and interacting with care givers and
- Provides leadership and support with care in carrying out their
responsibility in a professional manner to include but not limited
to: timely medication passes, required care plans as directed by
physician and/or Registered Nurse, documentation and
- Evaluates performance of direct care team members and informs
Director of Nursing Services if there are any coaching or
corrective action opportunities. Assists with investigation as
needed or required.
- Evaluates and monitors to verify patient/residents needs are
met and policies and procedures are followed.
- Evaluates critically ill residents; reports findings to
physician and records observations; may provide direct care as
needed. Notifies Director of Nursing Services and Administrator
according to policy and practice.
- Responds and coordinates actions in emergency situations
notifying the Director of Nursing Services and Administrator
according to policy and procedure.
- Works with Director of Nursing Services to facilitate solutions
to any systemic or procedural concerns.
- Ensures safe work practices are followed.
- Provides empathetic communication to families,
patient/residents regarding change of condition and in response to
- Ensures resident rights are respected.
- Works directly with care team members to assure care is
- Other duties as assigned by Director of Nursing Services and/or
- Current license by the State Board of Nursing as a Registered
Nurse with experience in the long-term care industry preferred; at
least three years nursing experience required.
- Ability to plan, evaluate and coordinate services.
- Experience in triaging tasks, supervision of nursing team
members and coordination of services to provide the optimum
resident and patient experience.Diversicare is committed to being
an equal opportunity employer. Diversicare does not discriminate in
employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex (including gender identity), national origin, age, or
disability, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status,
veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic
protected by law.(EOE)Job ID 2023-50670Type Regular
Full-TimeLocation Name Diversicare of QuitmanShift 7a 7pAddress 191
Hwy 511 EastLocation US-MS-Quitman
Keywords: Diversicare Healthcare Services & Diversicare Ther, Jackson , Unit Manager RN, Healthcare , Quitman, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!