Registered Nurse RN Home Health
Company: Elara Caring
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Home Health opening in Winnsboro, Louisiana. This and other rn
jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
At Elara Caring, we have an unique opportunity to play a huge role
in the growth of an entire home care industry. Here, each employee
has the chance to make a real difference by carrying out our
mission every day. Join our elite team of healthcare professionals,
providing the Right Care, at the Right Time, in the Right
$15,000 Sign On Bonus Available!
You have a passion for exceeding the expectations of each patient
you serve – and that's why we are a great match. Partnering with
Elara Caring, a Registered Nurse RN provides patient care across
the entire continuum of care. The Registered Nurses RNs for our
Home Health service line make a meaningful impact, caring for
patients wherever it is they call home. Being a part of something
this great starts by carrying out our mission every day through
your true calling: being an outstanding Registered Nurse.
Delivering the right care, at the right time, in the right place is
the mission that inspires Elara Caring, and that starts with the
right people. Currently, we serve over 65,000 patients nationwide,
with constant opportunities to have a significant influence in the
lives of our patients and their families. This means you have
countless ways to make a difference in your role as Registered
Nurse RN by providing quality care.
To continue to be an industry pioneer delivering unparalleled care,
we need clinicians with commitment and compassion. Are you one of
them? If so, apply today!
Why Join the Elara Caring mission?
- You'll work in a collaborative environment
- You'll be rewarded with a unique opportunity, leading an elite
team of healthcare professionals
- Outstanding compensation package
- Comprehensive onboarding with mentorship and preceptor
- Ongoing Continuing Education Units (CEUs) available at no
- Opportunities for advancement
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits after 30 days of
- 401K match and paid time off for full-time staff
- Fleet vehicles available, per company policy
- COVID-19 Prepared with Personal Protective Equipment and
What is Required?
- Graduate of an accredited Certificate, Diploma, Associate, or
Baccalaureate School of Nursing preferred
- Current State License as a Registered Nurse RN
- 1 year of experience in a clinical care setting
- Experience in a hospice or home health environment is
- Passion for patient care
- Reliable transportation to perform job tasks
- 50% travel
You will report to the Clinical Supervisor.
If interested, please send resume to
Text ECJOBS TO 25000 to apply via TEXT!
This is not a comprehensive list of all job responsibilities; a
full job description will be provided.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of
race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender,
gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to
be an equal opportunity workplace.
Keyphrases: home health nurse jobs, home health nursing jobs, home
health aide jobs, home care nursing jobs, home care nurse jobs,
home care aide jobs
Keywords: Elara Caring, Jackson , Registered Nurse RN Home Health, Healthcare , Winnsboro, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!