Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Company: Ascent Healthcare Management
Posted on: September 22, 2022
A local ICF is looking for LPNs to join our amazing team!!Core
- Consults and coordinates with healthcare team members to
assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans
- Prepares and administers (orally, subcutaneously, through an
IV) and records prescribed medications. Reports adverse reactions
to medications or treatments in accordance with the policy
regarding the administration of medications by a licensed
- Educates patients on surgical procedures
- Records patients medical information and vital signs.
- Monitors and adjusts specialized equipment used on patients,
and interprets and records electronic displays.
- Initiates corrective action whenever the patient displays
- Provides bedside care for a wide variety of medical patients,
including pre- and post-surgery patients.
- Changes dressings, insert catheters, starts IVs
- Prepares equipment and aids physician during examination and
treatment of patient
- Responds to life-saving situations based upon nursing standards
- Participates in discharge planning.
- Utilizes time management skills.
- Records all care information concisely, accurately and
completely, in a timely manner, in the appropriate format, and on
the appropriate forms.
- Performs other position-related duties as assigned, depending
on assignment setting.Requirements:
- Current LPN license in the state
- Up to date first aid and CPR certification
- At least one year of experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Point Click Care preferredEQUAL OPPORTUNITY
EMPLOYERThe Facility is an equal opportunity employer. The Facility
does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex,
handicap, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation,
national origin, veteran status, or any other characteristic(s)
protected by federal, state, and local laws. The Facility will also
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with
disabilities should a request for an accommodation be made. A key
part of this policy is to provide equal employment opportunity
regarding all terms and conditions of employment and in all aspects
of a persons relationship with the Facility including recruitment,
hiring, promotions, upgrading positions, conditions of employment,
compensation, training, benefits, transfers, discipline, and
termination of employment
Keywords: Ascent Healthcare Management, Jackson , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Healthcare , Canton, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!