Company: ComForcare Health Care Holdings, Inc.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Looking for individuals to join our home care family. At
ComForCare Home Care we value our employees like family. We
celebrate success and have fun. Our focus is to help our clients
and employees live their best lives possible. Each office is
independently owned and operated.
POSITION SUMMARY Performs skilled nursing functions in accordance
with the federal, state, and local laws and within the guidelines
of his/her professional organization and Agency. All functions
shall be performed in accordance with the established policies and
practices and state Nurse Practice Act. The LPN/LVN delivers care
to clients as delegated by the case managing RN or supervisor.
REPORTS TO: Clinical Supervisor / Director of Clinical Services
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Current license to practice as a Licensed Practical
Nurse/Licensed Vocational Nurse in the state(s) of employment.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in an acute care setting or
- CPR certified.
- Demonstrated written, verbal, and interpersonal communication
- Licensed driver with automobile insured in accordance with
state and/or Agency requirements and in good repair. Has a good
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY
- Provides professional nursing care as defined in the nurse
practice act and under the direction of a Registered Nurse.
Communicates appropriate status/condition changes to the RN per
- Provides skilled nursing visits for clients as directed by the
clinical supervisor. Follows the Plan of Care established by the
- Recognizes and reports changes in client condition to the case
managing RN and physician, as directed.
- Communicates information on a timely basis, consistent with
Agency policy and urgency of the situation. Communicates verbally,
as needed, and through complete and accurate documentation in the
- Scope of clinical practice includes personal care services,
monitoring and reporting findings, medication administration and
monitoring, client teaching, emergency intervention, and nursing
services within professional scope of practice and as delegated by
the RN case manager and/or supervisor.
- Promotes personal safety and a safe environment for clients and
- Demonstrates knowledge of safety/infection control practices by
compliance with policies and procedures.
- Recognizes and responds appropriately to potentially unsafe
- Demonstrates safe practice in the use of equipment.
- Makes recommendations on improvement of safety.
- Seeks education/training or assistance with areas of
- Performs job in compliance with Agency policies and procedures
and professional and community standards.
- Accepts responsibility for professional nursing role.
- Follows applicable state and federal laws and agency
- Maintains confidentiality in all aspects of the job.
- Refrains from discussing client or staff identities,
conditions, or circumstances in public or with others who do not
have a legitimate interest in the person.
- Participates in the development, implementation, and evaluation
of the Agency Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement (QAPI)
program and pertinent activities.
- Participates in coordination of home care services, attends
meetings as required, and follows reporting guidelines.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as deemed
PHYSICAL/ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS The information below is intended to
describe the general context/requirements for performance of this
job. During a typical workday, this position requires the
activities listed. It is not to be considered an exhaustive
statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements and does not
limit the assignment of additional duties.
Compensation: $15.00 to $20.00 Live your best life possible while
helping others live theirs.
Our Caregivers are the heart and soul of what we do. For that
reason, we put our CaregiversFirst each and every day.
At ComForCare, it is our CaregiverFirst promise, that our
caregivers will be:
- Treated with respect and dignity.
- Provided exceptional training on a regular and ongoing
- Are never alone in the field - support is always
- Thoughtfully matched with clients that they are compatible
Join our team and be a part of a certified Great Place To Work !
Thousands of ComForCare employees were surveyed and the response
was overwhelmingly positive, with 90% agreeing that ComForCare is
in fact a Great Place To Work .
By selecting the positions below, you acknowledge that you are
applying for employment with an independently owned and operated
ComForCare franchisee, a separate company and employer from
ComForCare and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You
understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible
for all decisions relating to employment including (and without
limitation to) hiring and termination, and ComForCare does not
accept, review or store my application. Any questions about your
application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally
owned and operated ComForCare franchisee. Equal Opportunity
Keywords: ComForcare Health Care Holdings, Inc., Jackson , LPN, Healthcare , Jayess, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!