Physician / Family Practice / Mississippi / Perman
Company: Kurz Solutions
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Family Practice Physician
Unique Setting, Cutting Edge Model
The Area - Greenville & Washington County
Settled by the French, once inhabited by the Natchez tribe,
Greenville, Mississippi was settled by General Nathaniel Green as a
grant directly from George Washington, his personal friend.
Destroyed during the Civil War battle of Vicksburg, the town is in
its third incarnation as a virile music and arts community. Sitting
as it does on the edge of Lake Ferguson and the "mighty"
Mississippi River, the area is a wellspring of music, literature,
adventure, imagination and history. Here you can explore a mile of
museums by day and eat dinner and enjoy the blues on a Steamboat by
night. Learn more .
Practice Setting - Cutting Edge
As rural hospitals struggle to survive, innovative and
entrepreneurial models for delivering rural medicine are thriving.
This model combines personalized care and "customer service" with
high-tech telemedicine including video visits and e-prescription.
Rather than waiting for an appointment or talking to a physician
you don't know - the same local providers are available face to
face in our virtual care clinic, depending on what is required.
We are looking for a certified Physician to join our expanding
primary care team and provide patients with high-quality treatment
and diagnostic services. The ideal candidate is an intuitive
healthcare professional whose diagnostic abilities are only matched
by their concern for their patients. The person in the Physician
role will be responsible for meeting, assessing and diagnosing
patients in our clinic and providing them with healthcare services
that meet state and national standards for caregiving. They will be
responsible for prescribing patients with appropriate medication,
health regimens and lifestyle adjustments that will contribute to
their recovery from diagnosed health issues, prevent future health
issues and/or promote a healthier life. The right candidate will
have a passion for providing diagnostic services to patients and
will enjoy working closely with other healthcare professionals in
Responsibilities for Physician
- Work with the primary healthcare team to provide patients with
primary medical care services within the standard of care for
Internal Medicine patients.
- Order laboratory and radiology tests and refer patients to
specialists when appropriate and called for.
- Analyze reports, test results, medical records and examinations
to diagnose condition of patients and propose treatment
- Prescribe pharmaceuticals, other medications, and treatment
regimens to treat identified and documented medical
- Discuss potential side effects of medication/treatment with
patients and ensure that all allergy information is up-to-date
before prescribing medication/treatment.
- Provide advice to patients for lifestyle and diet changes that
may improve their health or help to treat the health issue they are
- Adhere to departmental policies, procedures and objectives,
ongoing quality improvement objectives and safety, environmental,
and infection control standards.
- Maintain patient confidentiality and comply with all federal
and state health information privacy laws.
- Record complete, timely and legible medical
records.Qualifications for Physician
- Experience providing primary care and diagnostic services in a
- Experience prescribing appropriate medications, treatments and
health regimens to treat patient health issues.
- Experience collaborating with specialists to explore patient
health conditions and diagnose health issues.
- Experience working in a team of healthcare professionals and
collaborating with them to ensure positive, effective patient
experiences with our organization.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- We are looking for a candidate with at least 3 years of
experience in a Primary Care Physician role outside of their
residency and who has the following certifications:
- M.D. or D. O. degree from an accredited United States medical
- Successful completion of residency and at an accredited
- Board certification in primary care or related field from said
residency, or Board Eligible may be considered.
- Current Stale of Mississippi Medical Practitioner License.
- Current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) and Department of Public
Safety (DPS) registration, for prescription writing.
KurzSolutions is committed to improving health outcomes by
providing well-managed companies with the top healthcare talent in
Keywords: Kurz Solutions, Jackson , Physician / Family Practice / Mississippi / Perman, Healthcare , Greenville, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!