Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor - every other weekend off
Company: Crystal Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center
Posted on: June 25, 2022
12 Hour shifts, rotates every other weekend off
WAGE NEGOTIABLE BASED ON EXPERIENCE
Call us and discuss!
Your talents, skills and heart are in high demand. Join our team of
collaborative healthcare professionals and work closely with a
cross-functional team to create an environment of quality health
and wellness of the minds, bodies and spirit s of our residents.
Over the past 20 years, Nexion has grown to 53 affiliate skilled
nursing and rehabilitation, as well as assisted living facilities
in Colorado, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas. Our collaborative
and compassionate culture provides a platform for team members to
share their talents and skills to facilitate continuous improvement
across the entire organization. Nexion has also taken an active
stance for diversity and inclusion by establishing a Diversity Task
Force to tear down divisive barriers and build unity of cultures
and purpose. Our commitment to excellence begins with the unity of
our team for the care of our residents, which is reflected in our
positive clinical outcomes, resident and family member
testimonials, customer satisfaction ratings, AHCA Quality Awards
and the advancement and tenure of our associates. We invite you to
experience the Nexion culture and grow with us.
The primary purpose of your job position is to supervise the
day-to-day nursing activities of the facility during your tour of
duty. Such supervision must be in accordance with current federal,
state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern
our facility, and as may be required by the Director of Nursing
Services, to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is
maintained at all times.:
- Receives report on patient/resident status from previous shift,
evaluates and ensures resources in place to meet needs
- Makes physical rounds assessing quality of care, intervening
with provision of care and interacting with care givers and
- May administer medication/treatments as prescribed.
- Supervises charge nurses, aides, and other providers of care in
carrying out their responsibility (medication pass, nursing care,
documentation, treatments, supervision)
- Assesses and monitors to verify patient/residents' needs are
met and policies and procedures are followed.
- Provides empathetic communication to families,
patient/residents regarding change of condition and in response to
- Performs other duties as assigned by
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing.
- Valid registration as an RN in the state of Practice
- Completion of relevant state Board of Nursing
- Excellent wage benefits package
- Competitive wages
- Opportunity to make a difference in the community
Keywords: Crystal Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center, Jackson , Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor - every other weekend off, Healthcare , Greenwood, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!