NP needed in Mississippi for Neonatology coverage
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Neonatology opening in Jackson, Mississippi. This and other
nurse practitioner jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
A Mississippi facility needs a neonatal NP to help with coverage.
The schedule will be 12 hour shifts, both day and night. Provider
needs to have experience with level III or level IV NICU, high risk
deliveries, intubations, and line placements. Provider must have an
active MS license, BLS, NRP, and current DEA. For more information,
contact your CompHealth recruiter today!
- 12 hour shifts, both day and night
- Level III or Level IV NICU experience needed
- High risk deliveries, intubations, line placements
- Active DEA, BLS, and NRP
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
Keyphrases: neonatology jobs, neonatologist jobs, neonatologist
nurse jobs, pediatric neonatology jobs, pediatric neonatologist
Keywords: CompHealth, Jackson , NP needed in Mississippi for Neonatology coverage, Healthcare , Jackson, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!