Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Company: Pine Belt Mental Healthcare Resources
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Pine Belt Mental Healthcare Resources has entered into a
collaborative partnership with Family Health Center in Laurel, MS
with a mission to provide community-based integrated healthcare. In
an effort to decrease stigma, treatment will focus on the whole
person utilizing a holistic approach to healthcare. PBMHR is
actively seeking a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to join this
collaborative behavioral health team.
For 40 years, Pine Belt Mental Healthcare Resources has served
individuals throughout the Pine Belt. Through an extensive
continuum of care, we strive to enable adults with serious mental
illnesses, children with serious emotional disturbances, and
individuals with an addiction or developmental disability to live,
work, learn, and participate fully in their communities. Our
thirteen county service area includes Forrest, Jones, Harrison,
Hancock, Lamar, Covington, Greene, Jeff Davis, Marion, Perry, Pearl
River, Stone, and Wayne Counties.
- Must be a certified psychiatric nurse practitioner in the state
- Valid driver's license with satisfactory driving record
- Personal transportation needed to provide services in assigned
counties during the month
- Must have auto insurance with liability limits of
100,000/300,000/50,000 within 30 days of hire
- Experience in psychiatric nursing preferred
- Provides follow-up medication evaluations and monitoring of
adults with serious mental illness and child/adolescents with
serious emotional disorders.
- Provides general psycho-therapeutic nursing and educational
interventions to clientele.
- Monitors individuals receiving medications.
- Provides emergency services as needed.
Keywords: Pine Belt Mental Healthcare Resources, Jackson , Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, Healthcare , Laurel, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!