Site Lead RN
Company: TC Industries Of Canada Company
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Summary The Site Lead will aid in inventory control, ordering of
all necessary supplies, clinical documentation, maintaining the
aesthetics of the clinic, and overseeing operational standards at
assigned clinic. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but
are not limited to the following:--
- Coordinates coverage for open shifts on schedule and for
call-outs due to sickness or unscheduled occurrences. Works open
shifts if no one is found to replace vacancy.
- Maintains adequate inventory of clinical supplies by preparing
and submitting requisition request to Administration on a recurring
- Ensures ordering of all supplies, narcotics, instruments and
other materials needed to maintain clinical standards. Takes weekly
inventory, oversees, unpacks, and restocks supplies, medications,
and materials. Maintains up to date records of all invoices, goods
delivered, and returns made.
- Ensures interior and exterior facility issues are identified
and addressed in a timely manner, including facility maintenance
and alarm issues.
- Provides oversight and guidance to the staff and assists with
orientation and training in coordination with other company
administrators. Works with the company administrators to ensure
that staff members are providing the highest level of customer
service. Ensures that patients are not turned away and directed to
the emergency room without physician evaluating the patient.
- Maintains all clinical documentation, including narcotics logs,
sample medication logs, patient lab logs, quality control logs,
patients to ER logs, and disposal of expired medications logs; all
are to be kept up to date for compliance with applicable regulatory
- Utilizes all equipment, supplies, facilities, and resources of
company in a prudent and efficient manner.
- Accurately, efficiently and completely documents all clinical
patient care data.
- Performs monthly Medical Record chart audits for the designated
facility or at times as directed by the Medical Directors or other
designee whom may be of clerical, clinical or billing background.
Will review missed opportunities with staff members as indicated
and provide feedback to those whose Medical Record completeness are
found to be deficient. Managers will be notified of noted trends,
repeating issues, or significant patient care & safety
- Participates in department quality improvement activities,
staff educational programs, attends departmental meetings and
demonstrates and maintains clinical competency in the delivery of
patient care services in accordance with company guidelines.
- Other duties as needed. Requirements To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. To perform the job
successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following
- Technical Skills - Strives to continuously build knowledge and
skills; shares expertise with others.
- Customer Service - Responds promptly to customer needs.
- Interpersonal Skills - Maintains confidentiality.
- Oral Communication - Responds well to questions; participates
- Written Communication - Presents numerical data
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities;
contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Quality Management - Demonstrates accuracy and
- Business Acumen - Understands business implications of
decisions; displays orientation to profitability.
- Cost Consciousness - Works within approved budget; develops and
implements cost saving measures; contributes to profits and
revenue; conserves organizational resources.
- Diversity - Promotes a harassment-free environment.
- Ethics - Keeps commitments; works with integrity and ethically;
upholds organizational values.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures.
- Judgment - Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; supports and
explains reasoning for decisions; includes appropriate people in
decision-making process; makes timely decisions.
- Motivation - Sets and achieves challenging goals; demonstrates
persistence and overcomes obstacles.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities;
uses time efficiently
- Professionalism - Reacts well under pressure; accepts
responsibility for own actions; follows through on
- Quality - Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Adaptability - Changes approach or method to best fit the
situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected
- Dependability - Keeps commitments; commits to long hours of
work when necessary to reach goals. Education and/or Experience
Preferred two years' experience in the Medical Field. Language
Skills Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business
periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or
governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business
correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively
present information and respond to questions from groups of
managers, clients, customers, and the general public. Reasoning
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of
concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization
exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Computer Skills To
perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge
of EMR DocuTAp, Excel Spreadsheet software and MS Word Processing
software. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations As indicated,
Nursing License, Paramedic Certification, Radiology Certification,
Customer Service Representative with a minimum of 5 years of
experience (or equivalent) and Basic Life Support Certification is
required.-- Physical Demands The physical demands described here
are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing
the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand
or walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and
arms and talk or hear; reach, stoop, bend, kneel, and/or crouch.
The employee must frequently lift supplies and/or equipment and may
be responsible for lifting, positioning, and/or transferring
patients.-- Work Environment The work environment characteristics
described here are representative of those an employee encounters
while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work
environment is usually quiet to moderate. The employee may be
exposed to infectious or contagious diseases and a variety of
electromechanical hazards. The employee may also handle emergency
and/or crisis situations.-- The above job description is intended
to describe the general nature and level of work being performed in
the described position. This document is not intended to be an
exhaustive list of all position duties and skills required of the
individual classified in this position.
Keywords: TC Industries Of Canada Company, Jackson , Site Lead RN, Healthcare , Greenwood, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!