Onsite Staffing Manager
Posted on: June 13, 2019
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an Onsite Staffing Manager to join our team in
the Jackson, MS area! The Onsite Manager will effectively manage
field employees at a key client's work site.
Who are we?
At ProLogistix, a division of EmployBridge, our goal is to be the
best provider of talent for the logistics industry. Logistics
staffing is all we do, and this focus allows us to deliver a level
of service to our customers that our more traditional staffing
competitors can't match. In the past five years we've recorded more
than 55 million man-hours in warehouses and distribution centers.
With more than 50 locations nationwide, we're the country's largest
logistics staffing specialists. Find out more about what sets us
apart from our competitors at www.prologistix.com!
EmployBridge is the largest light industrial staffing supplier in
the United States and a preeminent resource for professional
staffing. We offer local expertise and service through our nearly
600 branches. We provide a full range of employment solutions, from
recruiting and pre-screening high-performance candidates to
delivering expertise in risk management and on-site services. Our
reporting and technical solutions have no equal in the
* Personifies our company at the work site.
* Nurtures, builds, and maintains strong relationships between the
client and our company.
* Anticipates staffing requirements and expectations and develops
value-added services to support changing client needs.
* Coordinates activities to fulfill client needs, including as
appropriate the recruitment, screening, interviewing, and hiring of
individuals for assignment.
* Maintains all support functions for field employees at client
site, including but not limited to timekeeping system, payroll and
attendance reports, invoicing, productivity reports, field employee
orientations and performance evaluations, and exit interviews.
* Attends and participates in internal training programs when
* Makes frequent rounds of the facility to ensure proper operation
of equipment, materials storage and handling, cleanliness, safety,
and environmental compliance.
* Fosters and works within an environment of teamwork and
cooperation and a culture of workplace safety.
* Manages field employee employment at the site, including
coaching, counseling, and removal from assignment.
* Facilitates on-site events for field employees on site, including
but not limited to recognition and retention programs, safety
awareness programs, and co-sponsored social events.
* Facilitates the initial treatment and reporting of workers'
compensation incidents at the site.
* Communicates regularly with branch and/or area management
concerning status of account
* Documents all transactions thoroughly, as required by branch
model and brand SOP's.
* Participates in scheduled service reviews at client site.
* Other duties as assigned.
EmployBridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
EmployBridge will not sponsor applicants for work visas.
Who is EmployBridge?
We have an entire family of specialty staffing companies that
include: ResourceMFG, Select Staffing, ProLogistix, ProDrivers,
Staffing Solutions, Employment Plus, Resource Accounting, Personnel
One, MedicalSolutions, RemX Specialty Staffing, Westaff, and Remedy
We are growing and always searching for potential team members who
share our values, want to make a difference, and thrive in
challenging environments. We have built a work environment that is
team oriented, financially rewarding, innovative and fun. We
consistently promote from within and offer career paths that keep
our employees engaged. Opportunities are local and nationwide!
What do we value?
There are five fundamental values upon which EmployBridge operates-
Honesty, Integrity, Maturity, Family First, and Passion. At
EmployBridge, we don't just talk about our values, we live
What do we offer?
EmployBridge offers a competitive benefits package, which includes:
comprehensive Health coverage including Medical/Dental/Vision and
prescription drug benefits, 401(k), paid time off and holidays,
flexible spending accounts, and a wellness program.
* Logistics/Manufacturing/HR background would be ideal in this
* Previous Onsite Management experience preferred
* Strong communication skills required
* Strong computer skills including MS office, Outlook, and the
ability to quickly learn new systems
* Well-developed problem-solving skills
* High levels of motivation and self-direction
* Ability to work after hours and on weekends if necessary
* Ability to walk the facility floor frequently throughout a
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Keywords: EmployBridge, Jackson , Onsite Staffing Manager, Executive , Jackson, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!