Senior Account Manager - Remote
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Senior Account Manager - RemoteBringing smiles is what we do at
TTEC for you and the customer. As a Senior Account Manager working
remotely in the US, you'll be a part of creating and delivering
amazing customer experiences while you also , an award-winning
employment experience and company culture.What You'll be Doing You
are the primary point of contact to TTEC technology for both our
internal and external clients during the lifecycle of a client
program and will be assigned from one to three client programs
(depending on the size of the program and the technology support
needs). You are responsible for the successful management of the
programs as well as end-to-end technology including but not limited
to desktops, network infrastructure, servers, applications and
reports as well as responsible for all communications to the client
about all technology issues, changes and new innovation
initiatives.During a Typical Day, You'll
- Be the primary technology point of contact for operations,
sales, and external clients for their program.
- Partner with client leadership to execute the client's
- Collaborate closely with the management teams of TTEC's
Operations and other business owners to ensure quality customer
- Quickly gain an understanding of the operations (types of
business, ops KPIs, etc.) of the program, as well as all aspects of
TTEC technology (infrastructure, network, and applications), in
order to support the customer base.
- Have the responsibility of ensuring that all aspects of
technology for the program are within contractual specifications,
as well as ensuring that all aspects of technology are in full
working order for the client's program.
- Stay abreast of new technology initiatives at TTEC to identify
improvement opportunities for their program.
- Lead client program assessments to identify innovative
technology solutions that increase operational effectiveness.What
You Bring to the Role
- 4 years of experience managing Information Technology teams or
- Experience working in Account Management with extensive client
- Over 4 years of experience in a call center environment, with a
preference for knowledge of Avaya and Cisco infrastructure.
- Thorough knowledge of network protocols and operations, desktop
operating systems and capabilities, and troubleshooting
- Preferably possess certifiable technical skills. Acceptable
certifications include, but are not limited to, an Associate or
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Microsoft Certified Product
Specialist (MCPS), and Microsoft Certified Engineer (MSCE).
- The candidate must be highly organized, efficient, have a
strong ability to learn quickly, and be self-motivated.
- Should have a comprehensive end-to-end understanding of the
program's specific technology - from infrastructure to applications
(desktop to datacenter).What You Can Expect
- An annual incentive program
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Tax-advantaged health care accounts
- Financial and income protection benefits
- Paid time off (PTO) and wellness time off
- Tuition reimbursement and access to thousands of free online
coursesVisit for more information.The anticipated range is $80,000-
$110,000. Actual compensation offers to a candidate may vary based
upon geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill
levels.About TTECOur business is about making customers happy.
That's all we do. Since 1982, we've helped companies build engaged,
pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination
of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world's
leading iconic and hypergrowth brands, we talk, message, text, and
video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional
customer experiences start with you.TTEC is proud to be an equal
opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces
and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that
respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our
global teams. We aim to reflect the communities we serve, by not
only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity.
We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued,
belonging, and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As
a global company, we know diversity is our strength because it
enables us to view things from different vantage points and for you
to bring value to the table in your own unique way.
Keywords: TTEC, Jackson , Senior Account Manager - Remote, Executive , Jackson, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!