Wraparound Solutions Director
Posted on: May 22, 2023
If you are a job seeker with a disability and require a
reasonable accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, you will
find the contact information to request the appropriate
accommodation by visiting the following page: Job Category:
Clinical, Social, Community & Health Services Founded in 1912 as an
adoption agency, Canopy Children's Solutions is Mississippi's most
comprehensive nonprofit provider of children's behavioral health,
educational, and social service solutions. Canopy employs a diverse
group of mission-driven individuals committed to honoring the voice
of Mississippi children and families. Being an integral part of the
Canopy team involves committing to the Core Values that drive our
- The voice of our children and families always comes first
- Relationships matter and our differences make us stronger
- We take great joy in service to others
- Our families and communities deserves our very best Canopy has
been designated a Great Place to Work - for the third consecutive
year, and is one of only seven companies in Mississippi to qualify
for this certification in 2022-2023. Canopy's employees are charged
with building a healthy work culture within their teams, that focus
on trust, and the collective goal of helping kids thrive and
families to overcome extraordinary challenges.
- Responsible for the overall administration and practice
standards of Wraparound Program.
- Plans and organizes implementation of evidenced based
assessment and services, standardization of day-to-day operations,
staff training, outcomes measurement, and development, program
policies and procedures, as well as program fiscal management.
- Responsible and effective management will be critical to
achieving the specific objectives and goals.
- This position will also collaborate with state and local
personnel and other state agencies as appropriate.
- The Wraparound Director supervises the Wraparound Supervisors
and Wraparound Coordinators.
- This position acts as a liaison to the State Director of
Behavioral Health Solutions within Canopy Job Responsibilities:
- Completes monthly Wraparound Plan Reviews, monitors and
documents progress toward treatment goals. Implements treatment
interventions based on the Wraparound Plan and individualized needs
of the child/family.
- All services are provided in the home or community. Documents
all sessions in Evolv.
- Attends clinical staffing with the staff psychiatrist or nurse
practitioner at least once a month
- Provides and coordinates clinical services that are youth
focused and builds on the family and community strengths.
- Works in a team context with family members, community
agencies, and stakeholders across family serving systems.Planning,
managing and supervising the Wraparound Facilitators in accordance
with organization, local, state and federal guidelines, practices
- Assist in maintaining appropriate program accreditation,
certification, and licensure.
- Implement bylaws, plans and procedures of program as
- Implement, as needed, and assists in reviewing, annually,
policies and procedures assuring the effective operation of the
- Provide and document individual and group supervision with
- Work with Wraparound Coordinators and evaluates Quality
Management Report Monthly
- Works directly with Wraparound Supervisors to ensure fidelity
to the Wraparound ModelAssure the integrity of clinical services
within the Wraparound program by:
- Review current program designs and assists in modification as
- Assure integrity of client records and personal data.
- Conduct ongoing audits of charts to ensure proper
- Assist in establishing and maintaining procedures regarding
client confidentiality as needed.
- Plan and implements the staff development programs for all
Wraparound staff Required Qualifications:
- Requires at least four (4) years' experience in administration
or supervision of a mental health or related child care
program/service, preferably in family and children services.
- Must have a Master's degree in Social Work or related area of
study including mental health. -
- Applicants should have an intimate working knowledge of
- The Statewide Coordinator should also be familiar with trauma
informed care and data collection and conducting performance
- The Statewide Coordinator needs to have extensive experience in
developing Wraparound and Crisis management plans
- Must -possess a current CMHT certification or higher through
DMH. Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Mycanopy, Jackson , Wraparound Solutions Director, Executive , Jackson, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...