Assistant Director of Nursing (RN) - ADON
Company: Diversicare Healthcare Services & Diversicare Ther
Posted on: November 26, 2022
OverviewOffering a $5,000 Sign on Bonus and Generous Incentive
Plan!Smile, Youve Found Us!Diversicare Tylertown200 Medical
CircleTylertown, MS 39667Are you passionate about caregiving? Would
you like to work with the best team in the world? If so, apply with
us today.We build on trust, respect, customer focus, compassion,
diplomacy, appreciation and strong communication skills to shape
the culture in our workplace. Diversicare team members play a
critical role in fostering an environment of Service Excellence,
which we extend to all those we are privileged to serve.If you wish
to make a difference in the lives of our patients and residents,
APPLY NOW!Full Time Benefits include:
- Excellent 401k plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Time
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Referral Bonuses
- DiversICARE - employee hardship fund
- Pay advancement program - OnShift WalletDiversicare provides
post-acute care services to patients and residents at 61 skilled
nursing and long-term care centers in eight states, primarily in
the Southeast, Midwest and Southwest United States. Together, with
our team of dedicated healthcare professionals, we leverage our
diverse strengths to provide each patient and resident with
healthcare serves that best meet their needs.It is Diversicares
Mission to Improve every life we touch by providing exceptional
healthcare and exceeding expectations.We are guided to excellence
by five Core Values: Integrity, Excellence, Compassion, Teamwork
and Stewardship, as well as 12 Service Standards.We build on trust,
respect, customer focus, compassion, diplomacy, appreciation and
strong communication skills to shape the culture in our workplace.
Diversicare team members play a critical role in fostering an
environment of Service Excellence. Our Service Standards are in
place to offer support. They lead us to what matters most to our
company: creating a warm, caring, safe and professional environment
for our customers and each other.Our culture of impassioned service
delivery is the Diversicare Difference .Responsibilities
- Assists the Director of Nursing with management of the nursing
- Assists in interviewing applicants and recommends hiring of
staff and scheduling.
- Participates in orientation and in-service education
- Participates in performance reviews and personnel files;
enforces the personnel policies of the facility, including
disciplining and terminating employees.
- Assists Director of Nursing in ensuring compliance with
regulations for documentation from physicians and nursing personnel
and ensuring that all regional policies/procedures are
- Assists with care planning process.
- Make rounds daily to direct the work of employees and to
observe for hazards, work duty problems, and ensure services are
delivered to clients consistent with needs.
- Assists with Continuous Quality Improvement and corrective
- Follows up daily on each unit to ensure changes in status are
reported and recorded and that services are provided.
- Under the direction of the Director of Nursing, completes chart
audits and reports results and progress, and makes recommendations
for improvement to the Director of Nursing.
- Ensures proper infection control techniques are utilized.
- Maintains effective communication with families, residents and
- May be required to drive for company business with either
company vehicle personal vehicle.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the
- Current R.N. license by State Board of Nursing required with
experience in the long term care or working with the geriatric
- Must have at least three years nursing experience and one year
- Clerical ability is necessary to read reports and utilize data
accurately for other purposes.
- Skill in organizing and planning programs and managing
personnel to provide nursing service for residents.
- Ability to plan and direct the department, coordinating with
other departments.Diversicare is committed to being an equal
opportunity employer. Diversicare does not discriminate in
employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex (including gender identity), national origin, age, or
disability, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status,
veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic
protected by law.(EOE)Job ID 2022-49545Type Regular
Full-TimeLocation Name Tylertown Nursing & Rehab CenterAddress 200
Medical CircleLocation US-MS-Tylertown
Keywords: Diversicare Healthcare Services & Diversicare Ther, Jackson , Assistant Director of Nursing (RN) - ADON, Executive , Tylertown, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!