Assistant Market Manager
Posted on: November 26, 2022
OverviewEvery team member of the C Spire Team is charged with
bringing our company vision to life to be and become known as the
best in our industry. Each C Spire Team Member should contribute to
our companys goal of Dominating as One. -The Assistant Market
Manager provides support to the Market Manager in the operations,
sales, and services of the retail store in designated markets
within their area . The Assistant Market Manager is second in
leadership command of the market and is the market owner in the
absence or direction of the Market Manager. -The Assistant Market
Manager may be required to assist in other markets within their
area, as needed, and assume full responsibilities of a Market
Manager in the market temporarily.Responsibilities
- Actively engaged as an employee advocate and fully committed to
supporting our strategic vision to be and become known as the BEST
in our industry(s) through:
- Putting our customer at the center of everything we do
- A commitment to surprise, delight and wow our customers at
- A relentless passion to be the best
- Maximum dedication and effort
- Being open minded and innovative
- An unyielding commitment to quality
- Being assertive, competitive and bold
- A sense of urgency
- Continuous improvement
- Being resourceful, productive and efficient
- Expressing energy, enthusiasm and joy in serving external and
- An ownership mentality, behavior and accountability.
- Responsible to be the second in command of the market and to be
the market owner in the absence or direction of the Market Manager.
- Cross-train and develop skills of staff, to include succession
planning. Hire, train, and give performance feedback to employees
as the second in command of the market. -
- Responsible to assist and support the Market Manager in leading
-the sales team to ensure they achieve or exceed gross, deact, and
net sales goals .
- Ensure -all customers are being helped in a timely manner by
using the all hands on deck approach and other methods of managing
customer wait times to ensure customer wait time goals are met.
- Ensure that Market complies with corporate policies and
procedures to be measured in great part by market meeting or
exceeding Retail Audit performance.
- Manage the markets inventory processes and responsible for
keeping a stocked and organized retail store at all times. - -
- Optimize the customer experience to minimize customer wait
times by managing employee scheduling, attendance and occurrence
issues and employee overtime. This includes managing the Kronos
time keeping system for the store or stores assigned.
- Assumes total responsibility of all back office operations of
the retail store to achieve the daily and long-term goals for the
- Perform additional duties as
assigned.QualificationsRequirements One or more years of sales
and/or customer experience in telecommunications or a related
industry Well-developed planning, analytical and problem-solving
- Must work with a sense of urgency and enjoy working in a
technology environment and passionate about learning the newest
trends in technology.
- Must demonstrate an ability to lead a sales team and manage
store performance to include a high quality customer experience in
a fast paced environment. - - - - - - Preference:
- Prior management experience
- Two years retail sales experience with strong demonstrated
leadership ability in a performance compensation based role, a
commitment to continuous improvement, and a proven track record of
increasing levels of responsibility highly preferred.
- College degree is preferred.
- - -PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS: -Must be able to
be able to work some evenings and Saturdays. Occasional overnight
travel may be needed. Must be able to stand for long periods of
time, be able to lift at least 40 lbs. of material. Must be able to
stand to use computer keyboard and/or mouse, while viewing computer
screen. -Note: This is a brief description of the Assistant
Managers responsibilities and is not limited to those described
herein. -Management retains the right to add, delete or modify any
of these responsibilities at any time during employment. - Rev.
Keywords: UNAVAILABLE, Jackson , Assistant Market Manager, Executive , Jackson, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!