Table Games Assistant Floor Manager
Company: Ameristar Casino Hotel Vicksburg
Posted on: November 25, 2022
We're always looking for talent that believes in having fun. At
PENN Entertainment, you'll get to be a part of an exciting
industry, where the days and nights are fast paced. You'll work
with an incredibly diverse set of co-workers driven by their
enthusiasm for helping people find and have more fun. You'll also
get to work at a company that cares about your career growth and
will help you get the support you need to expand your
Come, join us. It'll be fun.
Your daily responsibilities include:
- Responsible for supervising staff and management of daily
operations in the Table Games department. Supports, administers,
and manages operational goals and monitors achievements of
performance and profit objectives.
- Adheres to scheduling and coordinates with manager regarding any
concerns, with attention to guest satisfaction.
-May be responsible for assisting in the budget process for the
department by providing recommendations; supports compliance to
departmental budget initiatives; reports budget concerns to
-Works closely with department leadership to implement and oversee
overall strategies for customer service, comping, games layout and
mix, revenue growth, and expense management in order to maximize
- Makes suggestions for improvement on standard operating
procedures as needed.
- Shares responsibility for the overall engagement of all team
members by addressing and managing team member feedback,
suggestions, complaints, and grievances.
-Responsible for the accountability of the chips, cards, dice, and
all other gaming equipment.
- Assists with verifications of table inventories and effectively
manages table limits.
- Assists in the maintenance and processing of all paperwork, logs,
schedules, and communication pertaining to the Table Games
- Maintains a continuous inspection of cards and dice, ensuring the
security of assigned table games. -
Shares responsibility for the overall integrity of daily
- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates
superior customer service in accordance with departmental and
company standards and programs. Ensures customer service standards
are followed by all team members and addresses issues as they
- Ensures efficient operations and table games protection.
- Monitors chips and cash transactions between dealers and
customers and ensures that proper payout amounts are paid to
customers, in accordance with established procedures.
- Accounts for chips on assigned games. This includes but is not
limited to making fills and credits as needed.
- Responsible for ensuring regulatory compliance within area of
authority and reporting potential issues to management.
- Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company
- Associate degree (A.A.) in related field; or six (6) months to
one (1) year of experience in Table Games operations; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Must have knowledge of all Table Games and Table Games
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills; must
be fluent and literate in English.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word,
Outlook, etc.) and have knowledge of Table Games operating systems.
Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions
from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and
interpret bar graphs.
- Must have the ability to interact with guests, staff, and
colleagues and resolve problems and conflicts in a diplomatic and
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with
team members at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to maintain a high level of energy and take a proactive
and strategic approach to dealing with issues.
- Ability to work all shifts, including nights, weekends, and
holidays, as business needs dictate.
Something to leave you with:
We've grown to become the most innovative omnichannel provider of
entertainment experiences, thanks to our 12 retail brands
representing 43 destinations across North America, online gaming
via Barstool Sportsbook and theScore -BET.
Being an industry leader means more than being a purveyor of fun.
We are also committed to values like diversity and sustainability -
for our community, our team members, our vendors, and our
Click HERE to learn more about our career opportunities, programs,
Equal Opportunity Employer
Starting Salary: Starts at $46,800, depending on
Keywords: Ameristar Casino Hotel Vicksburg, Jackson , Table Games Assistant Floor Manager, Executive , Vicksburg, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!