Premium Suites Manager
Company: PROOF OF THE PUDDING
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Mississippi State University - Mississippi State, MS
Proof of the Pudding is an award-winning catering company
throughout the Southeast with a commitment to creating quality
culinary concepts from scratch. This standard was upheld through
the expansion into Sports and Entertainment Hospitality Services by
providing elevated concessions and premium offerings to collegiate
stadiums, PGA golf tournaments, International Boat Shows,
Professional Sports Teams, & more.
We are currently seeking a Premium Suites Manager for Mississippi
State University (MSU), located in Starkville, MS to provide strong
front of house leadership to all premium operations at Davis Wade
Stadium (Football) and Duby Noble Field (Baseball).
Mississippi State University is a large campus in the heart of
Mississippi where the Bulldogs reign supreme. Football games bring
in 65,000 fans and their new, top of the line baseball facility
houses the 2021 College World Series Champions.
- Work with account executives (Sales Team) to fully understand
event details including game-day menus, event set up, equipment
needs, and event execution timeline.
- Frequent meetings and open lines of communication with sales,
operations, and culinary teams in preparation for each event.
- Prepare organizational documents - distribution sheets for
specialty equipment, linen, buffet equipment, dry product,
beverage, menu signage, etc.
- Responsible for all facets of Front of House suite event
operations at Davis Wade Stadium & other MSU venues that includes
the development, fulfillment, execution, and overall service
management of suites and clubs
- Overseeing all buffets ensuring consistency and completion of
- Manage and support premium suites staff - suite captains,
servers, bartenders, pantry attendants, and more.
- Directly communicate with suite holders and administrators,
supporting menu development in each suite on game days
- Conduct daily walks of suites pantries and storage locations to
ensure safety and sanitation guidelines are carried out
- Work closely with Management on all employee related matters
including but not limited to hiring, training, and coaching to
ensure high performance and compliance
- Attendance at all games & events
- 3+ years of high volume hospitality and/or Stadium Food &
Beverage experience needed
- Must be a team player, well organized, and have strong
computer/Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Renowned time management skills
- Strong Customer Service skills with the desire to go above and
beyond a client's needs
- Knowledge of Catering Operations
- The ability to work alone and as a team
- Ability to perform physical tasks; such as but not limited to,
lifting approx. 40 lbs.
Keywords: PROOF OF THE PUDDING, Jackson , Premium Suites Manager, Executive , Jackson, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!