Sanctions Screening Change Portfolio Manager
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Summary: As a member of the Meta FinTech Compliance Team, you
will be leading the execution on large-scale projects related to
both maintaining and enhancing Metas sanctions compliance program.
You will interact with cross-functional stakeholders to continually
help drive project execution across the sanctions screening program
for Meta FinTech products as well as broader application of
sanctions compliance across Meta. At times, you will work
collaboratively with a dynamic group of cross-functional
stakeholders including but not limited to Legal, Product,
Engineering, Finance and Marketing. You will play a critical role
in ensuring the Sanctions Compliance program is able to execute on
building scalable solutions to both mitigate risk and enable the
growth of Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Messenger and other Meta
platforms. You will help Meta FinTech to ensure that its compliance
policies, internal controls and systems achieve its mission to
"make the world more open and connected."Meta FinTech is committed
to complying with international and U.S. sanctions laws and
regulations. These governing laws and regulations may include
without limitation the rules and regulations overseen by the United
States Department of the Treasurys Office of Foreign Assets Control
(OFAC) and other international sanctions regimes and bodies. Meta
FinTech Compliance maintains a risk-based Policy and Program
designed to ensure compliance by Meta FinTech and its affiliates
with the governing laws.Required Skills: Sanctions Screening Change
Portfolio Manager Responsibilities:
- Apply sanctions regulatory knowledge and analytics skills to
lead the development, coordination, and oversight of execution on
sanctions programmatic change portfolio, including technology and
- Take the lead on enhancing the sanctions screening function by
applying big picture strategic thinking, regulatory knowledge and
problem solving to proposing programmatic enhancements Interact
with Engineering, Technology, Product, and Legal teams to partner
on roadmap planning and securing commitments from stakeholders to
drive forward sanctions compliance programmatic
- Produce timely and accurate management information to assist
decision-making processes within the team and
- Work with Sanctions Compliance towers to continuously check in
on portfolios, ensuring project progress is tracked and escalations
are made where necessary.
- Create and enhance documentation for the sanctions programs
change portfolio management.Minimum Qualifications: Minimum
- 5+ years of experience in compliance program change
- 8+ years experience in a compliance function overall or other
internal control function in financial services.
- Experience of applying regulatory knowledge to the development
of compliance programmatic enhancements.
- Effective drafting and reporting skills.
- Understanding of sanctions screening system and process.
- Experience interacting with cross-functional teams and leaders
of the department.
- Bachelor's degree in business management related subjects.
- Polished problem solving and communication skills.
- Experience in project management leading cross-functional
projects, demonstrating impact, and influencing organizational
change.Preferred Qualifications: Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience working in Financial Crime Compliance/Sanctions
Compliance role in financial services.
- Experience using tools like Asana to develop elevated reporting
for leadership.Industry: InternetEqual Opportunity: Facebook is
proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national
origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical
conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender
expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as
a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or
other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also
consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent
with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed
to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with
disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance
or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at
Keywords: Meta, Jackson , Sanctions Screening Change Portfolio Manager, Executive , Jackson, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!