Company: Cardinal Financial Company, Limited Partnership
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Who We AreCardinal Financial is a nationwide direct mortgage
lender that focuses on creating solutions for our borrowers,
partners, and employees-to provide the very best experience. We are
genuine and hard-working individuals who are not scared to improve
and intentionally push beyond what is considered "good
enough."Looking to join a company that values its people, innovates
and expands on its proprietary technology, and is growing at a
ridiculous rate?! Apply below!Who We Need:We are currently looking
for energetic, hardworking, friendly, outgoing team members for the
position of Branch Manager.
- Keep more of your profit and share less with corporate
- Less layers of management! Build your own rate sheet that's
competitive for your market
- State of the Art Origination software "Octane" like you've
never seen before.
- We will handle your processing and doc drawing with quick
- Stop Losing deals over rate concessions! Give your loan
originators the best opportunity to thrive and make more money!What
You Will Do:
- Recruit, evaluate and select qualified mortgage Loan
Originators and Branch Managers for employment.
- Assume leadership role amongst Loan Originators.
- Determine a prospect's needs and sell appropriate product; Sell
loans for appropriate amounts, rates and terms that comply with
Cardinal's program guidelines.
- Formalizes sales strategies, forecasts and reports as
- Maintains strong familiarity with current trends in the real
estate and mortgage banking industries.
- Assist in planning and implementation of new sales and
marketing programs in the region.What You Need:
- NMLS license required.
- At least 10 years of experience in managing sales in the
- Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal
- Ability to manage staff, lead department initiatives and work
well in a team environment.
- Advanced knowledge of mortgage originations; including product,
underwriting, investor and compliance guidelines.
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and priorities without
- Demonstrated proficiency in the recruitment and management of
residential mortgage loan origination professionals.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite software and the
internet.What We Offer:
- Strength, Stability, and Vision.
- Great compensation package.
- Opportunity for career growth.
- A commitment to be a relevant market leader - we are aiming for
- Octane, our engineered proprietary technology that is
transforming the mortgage industry.
- An empowered culture where your ideas are important and your
- Full Benefits, beginning the first day of the month following
your start date, including - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life,
Disability Insurance, and much more.
- Generous paid time off package that also includes all major
- 401K w/ 50% match - Beginning the 1st of the month following 30
days of employment.Cardinal Financial is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. We respect and aim to empower individuals and support the
diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our
Keywords: Cardinal Financial Company, Limited Partnership, Jackson , Branch Manager, Executive , Jackson, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!