Assistant Director of Nursing Services (ADON)
Company: The Bluffs Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center
Posted on: January 16, 2022
$3,000 Sign on Bonus
Your talents, skills and heart s are in high demand. Join our team
of collaborative healthcare professionals and work closely with a
cross-functional team to create an environment of quality health
and wellness of the minds, bodies and spirit s of our residents.
Over the past 20 years, Nexion has grown to 53 affiliate skilled
nursing and rehabilitation, as well as assisted living facilities
in Colorado, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas. Our collaborative
and compassionate culture provides a platform for team members to
share their talents and skills to facilitate continuous improvement
across the entire organization. Nexion has also taken an active
stance for diversity and inclusion by establishing a Diversity Task
Force to tear down divisive barriers and build unity of cultures
and purpose. Our commitment to excellence begins with the unity of
our team for the care of our residents, which is reflected in our
positive clinical outcomes, resident and family member
testimonials, customer satisfaction ratings, AHCA Quality Awards
and the advancement and tenure of our associates. We invite you to
experience the Nexion culture and grow with us.
Assists the Director of Nursing (ADON) to provide, plan, coordinate
or manage nursing care, nursing services and health education to
nursing home Residents.
Standard Work Hours - M-F 8p-5p (may vary as determined by facility
- Assists the DON in the supervision of nursing care provided by
nursing staff and others for whom they are administratively or
- Assists in carrying out supervisory responsibilities in
accordance with the organizational policies and applicable
- Supervisory responsibilities include:
- Interviews, recommends, hires and trains associates.
- Plans, assigns and directs work.
- Prepares work assignment sheets, taking into consideration
Resident safety, the educational preparation, experience, knowledge
and ability of the persons to whom the assignments are made.
- Receives calls and finds replacements for absent staff.
- Transfers associates among units as needed.
- Prepares performance evaluations with the understanding that
such evaluations impact tenure of probationary associates and wage
increases of non-probationary associates.Requirements:
- Current RN / LVN/ LPN license in state of practice
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- 2+ years of experience as nursing manager in a skilled nursing
facility with strong survey record
- Proficient with electronic medical records management
- Demonstrates skills in systems management
- Good communication, verbal and written, organizational, and
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package to include
voluntary Medical, Dental, Vision, ADD Benefits, LT/ST Disability,
Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account and 401K.
Keywords: The Bluffs Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center, Jackson , Assistant Director of Nursing Services (ADON), Executive , Vicksburg, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!