Branch President CCOA Apply to This Job
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Company: PR/Marketing /Advertising, Laurel, MD Remarks: Directs
all aspects of branch operations (e.g., Sales/Revenue Generation,
Finance, Operations, Real Estate & Public Affairs, etc.) as the
senior leader of a branch, creates a high performance culture and
delivers results at or above budgeted levels. Job
- Implements targeted, customer-centric initiatives that drive
revenue growth by leveraging appropriate resources and partnering
with key stakeholders.
- Manages P&L of a specific market with strong focus on
revenue growth, rate attainment, inventory optimization and
- Forecasts business growth / decline, develops strategies to
address changing business environments and sets organizational /
individual goals accordingly.
- Anticipates and strategically addresses emerging business
- Sets targets and standards for revenues, productivity, safety,
costs, regulatory compliance, inventory control and
- Implements enterprise-wide changes in policies, practices,
methods, applications, tools and other standardization initiatives
in the local market.
- Proactively develops sales force through recruiting, selecting
and growing exceptional sales talent, managing / coaching employee
performance, and holding employees accountable against business and
- Leads the strategic development of marketing programs and
digital strategies to drive revenues and achieve business
- Cultivates marketplace insights that generate new opportunities
while helping to grow share with the existing customer base of
- Reviews, maintains and implements safe work practices in
compliance with all applicable OSHA, EPA and other regulatory
requirements. Job Qualifications:--
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field required. Work
- 10+ years of leading a sales organization with specific
accomplishments in strategic roles (i.e., empowering sales teams,
building relationships with all levels of an organization, driving
cultural change). Skills
- A strong sales talent mindset - exceptional people management
and team performance experience.
- Has demonstrated leadership experience in large sales
organizations, including experience building and developing a
- Possess extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices,
and an ability to coach others on them.
- Deep and broad business acumen with strong analytical, critical
thinking, decision making and problem solving skills focused on
achieved business results.
- Able to multi-task and balance multiple priorities.
- Knowledge of media and advertising industry, business cycles,
and key revenue and expense drivers.
- Proficient in Microsoft software applications (i.e., Word,
Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.).
- Has excellent verbal and written communications skills
including delivering effective presentations and leading
- Communicating Effectively - Writes and presents effectively;
adjusts to fit the audience and the message; strongly gets a
- Focusing on the Bottom Line - Attacks everything with drive and
energy with an eye on the bottom line; not afraid to initiate
action before all the facts are known; drives to finish everything
- Making Tough People Calls - Reads people accurately; can
diagnose strengths, weaknesses, and potential; knows what skills
are required to fill a job or role; hires the best.
- Understanding Business - Knows the business and the
mission-critical technical and functional skills needed to do the
job; understands various types of business propositions and
understands how businesses operate in general, Sales
- Getting Work Done Through Others - Manages people well; gets
the most and best out of the people he/she has; sets and
communicates guiding goals; measures accomplishments, holds people
accountable, and gives useful feedback; delegates and
- Inspiring Others - Is skilled at getting individuals, teams,
and an entire organization to perform at a higher level and to
embrace change; negotiates skillfully to achieve a fair outcome or
promote a common cause.
- Negotiation - Can negotiate skillfully in tough situations with
both internal and external groups; can settle differences with
minimum noise; can win concessions without damaging relationships.
- Able to travel up to 20% of the time for periodic corporate
meetings and industry events or up to 50% travel if managing
- Role based at the Outdoor office in respective market.
- Access to a reliable vehicle and possess a valid driver's
More Jobs Like This Job No. 651119
Chief Operations Officer
Job No. 650349
Chief Operations Officer
Job No. 650330
Chief Operating Officer
Job Tools:Apply to This Job --Print this job
Share thisEmail this job to meSend this job to a colleagueYour
* First Name:
* Last Name:
* First Name:
* Last Name:
Comments you would like to include (optional):
* Required fields
Need Help? Your Member ServicesRepresentative is
here for you at 1-203-750-1030 Privacy Overview
Keywords: ExecuNet, Jackson , Branch President CCOA Apply to This Job, Executive , Laurel, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!