Senior Project Manager- Chemicals
Company: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Wood - Careers - Senior Project Manager- Chemicals in
Greenville, South Carolina - Careers at Greenville, South Carolina
Skip to Main Content Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please
enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized
features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Returning Candidate? Log back in! Senior Project Manager- Chemicals
Requisition ID 2020-80763 Work Location US-SC-Greenville Department
/ Discipline Project Management Position Type Staff / Permanent
Professional & Technical Overview / Responsibilities Wood has an
exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager with a strong
background in Chemicals at our Tucker, GA and Greenville offices.
- Lead teams providing integrated delivery (engineering,
procurement and construction management) for major chemical capital
projects and programs.
- For internal and external financial performance of our company
on these traditionally complex and demanding assignments.
- He/she must develop the project execution plans, lead project
reviews, lead negotiations with the client on change orders and
contractual disputes while maintaining a solid client relationship
and client satisfaction.
- Oversee the responses to Requests for Proposals and support the
bid process to successfully--negotiate new projects.
- Work with business development to create leads and develop
relationships with prospective clients.
- Understand and review Safety Management Systems, Quality
Management Systems and Environment Management Systems.
- Follow Wood safety and security procedures and determine
appropriate action. Skills / Qualifications Qualifications:
- Have a degree in chemical or mechanical or higher in
engineering or construction related field.
- 10+years of experience managing large projects in the
Chemicals, polymers, resins, fine chemicals, and renewable
- Experience with EPC and/or EPCM project delivery.
- Experience should include proven examples of the candidate's
ability to lead an EPCM team to deliver project and contractual
obligations on time and within budget.
- Have an advanced knowledge of project controls including
scheduling, budgeting, risk management progress monitoring and
- International experience a plus.
- Pharmaceuticals or life Sciences sector project experience is a
plus. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Communicate effectively Internally with executive managers,
Directors, Project Managers, Estimators, Project Developers, Site
Accountants, Engineering, Legal, HSSE and HR and cross-functional
- Communicate effectively Externally with clients, potential
clients, subcontractors and suppliers. Authorization to work
lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required .
Company Overview Wood is a global leader in engineering and
consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to
unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges.
We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more
than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement We are an equal opportunity employer that
recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis
of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is
a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender,
national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance
with the relevant governing laws. Apply Now Apply Online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer Join the Talent Community
Interested in working for Wood? Take the first step today by
joining our talent community. By joining the community, your
chances of matching to the right role are increased, as our
recruiters search the community daily to match open positions with
If you can't see the perfect role advertised online, the talent
community is the best way to keep up to date with job opportunities
and events relevant to you.
Click here to join today! For Further Assistance, click here. All
applications must be made via the official process above. Software
Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo, Jackson , Senior Project Manager- Chemicals, Executive , Greenville, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!