Program Director IID Day Hab Collins
Company: Acadia Healthcare
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Millcreek of Magee
900 1st Ave NE
Magee, MS 39111, USA
- Provide administrative supervision, leadership, guidance, and
feedback to subordinate staff to facilitate smooth operations and
compliance with all regulatory agencies, including on-call
- Sets annual goals that are realistic and attainable for the
department being managed.
- Manages department in a manner that results in the attainment
of goals consistent with the mission and goals of the
- Monitor staff coverage and the use of overtime.
- Ensure personnel actions are carried out accurately and timely
including hiring, training, evaluating, monitoring, disciplining,
and terminating with documentation submitted in a timely
- Ensure all provisions of clinical services comply with
governing regulations by monitoring residents' charts.
- Respond in a timely and appropriate manner to family/guardian
and residents concerns by reporting important issues to the
Administrator, i.e., behavioral changes, accidents, seizures,
injury, and abuse or neglect.
- Participate in pre-admission diagnostic/evaluation process by
serving as a D & E team member and discussing clinical impressions
and appropriateness for residential services.
- Monitor I/A reports and ensures necessary follow-up is
completed in a timely manner.
- Conduct necessary investigations and ensure completeness in a
timely manner by notifying appropriate authority and personnel,
compile and complete reportable incidents to the appropriate
- Observe work areas periodically during the shift to ensure that
all hazardous materials are stored properly.
- Be available on a rotating schedule for weekend call involving
Risk Management issues.
- Provide care and/or conduct patient/resident interactions in a
manner appropriate for the age, culture, and population being
- Follows all safety policies and adheres to all worker's
compensation program guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned. Qualifications Skills Required Safety
Minded Advanced Problem Solving Advanced Advanced Leadership
Advanced Advanced Communication Advanced Attention to Detail
Advanced Behaviors Required Thought Provoking: Capable of making
others think deeply on a subject Team Player: Works well as a
member of a group Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them Enthusiastic: Shows
intense and eager enjoyment and interest Detail Oriented: Capable
of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the
task done well Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty
or integrity Motivations Required Self-Starter: Inspired to perform
without outside help Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by
the completion of tasks Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when
granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals Ability to
Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to
contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Education Required Bachelors or better in Human Services or related
field. Preferred Masters or better in Human Services or related
field. Experience Required 7 years: Experience working in a Senior
Leadership position in an Intermediate Care Facility (ICF/IID) for
individuals with Intellectual Disabilities. 4 years: Supervisory
experience Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Acadia Healthcare, Jackson , Program Director IID Day Hab Collins, Executive , Magee, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!