Senior Manager - External Recoveries
Company: World Finance
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Senior Manager - External Recoveries Greenville, SC The Senior
Manager of External Recoveries is responsible for overseeing the
relationships, performance, and processes of all external
recoveries' partners. This position will focus heavily on process
improvement and relationship building.
- Performance Tracking, Process Improvement.
- Oversee and manage internal processes for optimal
- Regular use of FTP servers for file transfers with external
- Management of partner relationships and any issues related to
their recovery efforts.
- Work directly with other departments to complete departmental
initiatives and projects.
- Present performance and personnel reporting to senior
management. Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of
the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Expertise in legal and agency collection practices and
processes involved with supporting their efforts.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel (Ability to create pivot
tables, formulas, macros, etc. to present large segments of
information into actionable detail is a major plus).
- Ability to work without supervision in a dynamic and changing
- Demonstrates good problem-solving skills, critical thinking,
strategic thinking, and innovation.
- Demonstrates a willingness to go above and beyond consistently
and acts as a role model for the company's mission, vision and
values. Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field or a work history
commensurate with this level of education.
- 3-5 years' experience a collections role. Experience managing
external partners is a plus.
- Working understanding of legal proceedings in various US
- Demonstrated success with process improvement and portfolio
- Experience working with the collection of consumer loans is a
- Working understanding of the FDCPA and ability to grade
partners on adherence. Physical Demands:
- Must be able to constantly remain in a stationary
- The person in this position needs to occasionally move about
inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery,
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity
machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer
- Occasionally may require light lifting of up to 25 pounds.
- Office environment; semi-frequent travel may be required. This
job description reflects management's assignment of essential
functions; and nothing in this herein restricts management's right
to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at
any time. 2H2F It is the policy of World Acceptance Corporation to
provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons
regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status,
physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic
information, marital status, status with regard to public
assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected
by federal, state or local law. In addition, World Acceptance
Corporation will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified
individuals with disabilities. Share: Category Corporate Positions
Time Type Full Time Posting Requisition ID R6228 Not the right job
for you? Join our Talent Network to keep in touch and hear about
future openings! Want to learn more about the World Family? Our
team members are at the heart of what we do. Approachable, kind,
and helpful, we provide good to our customers and communities, each
and every day. Interested in seeing our other job openings?
Keywords: World Finance, Jackson , Senior Manager - External Recoveries, Executive , Greenville, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!