Director, Regulatory Compliance
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Current UPMC employees must apply in HR Direct Purpose:
The Compliance Officer, working with Agency Safety Officer, Privacy
Officer, and Security Officer, is responsible for the development,
maintenance and enforcement of the Compliance Plan, ensuring
compliance with all Medicare/Medicaid, OSHA, HIPAA, Pennsylvania
MH/MR, and other regulatory requirements.
- Maintain a working knowledge of relevant issues, laws and
regulations through periodicals, seminars, training programs, and
- Respond appropriately if a violation is uncovered, including a
direct report to the Board of Directors or external agency if
deemed necessary, as well as to UPMC Corporate Compliance. .
- Participates in UPMC Corporate Compliance officer meetings and
projects, such as quality, education, supervision, training and
- Report quarterly to the appropriate committee on the status of
the compliance program in all program and administrative
- Monitor the corporate-wide compliance plan for periodic updates
- Delegate responsibility to conduct appropriate compliance
investigations (e.g. legal, human resources, and internal audit) to
ensure proper follow-up and resolution.
- Coordinate and conduct investigations personally when deemed
- Implement corporate-wide training and communication programs to
ensure that all employees and affiliated parties are educated on
the Code of Ethics, corporate compliance program, and other
specific issues deemed necessary.
- Consistently demonstrates internal and external quality
customer service standards to all that request assistance,
responding in a professional manner.
- Establish and chair a corporate compliance committee.
- Establish employee reporting channels, including, but not
limited to, a compliance hotline, which employees may use to report
problems and concerns without fear of retaliation. This would
include promoting the UPMC Compliance Hotline.
- Coordinate development and implementation of the corporate
- Develops and maintains the Code of Ethics, which consists of
the UPMC Code of Conduct and UPMC values, as well as other related
policies, rules and procedures.
- Establish audit controls and measurements to ensure correct
processes are in place. Qualifications Bachelors Degree in Nursing,
Health Care Administration, or related field with at least 5 years
of experience, including at least 2 in a leadership role such as
teaching, supervision or management.
Licensure, Certifications, and Clearances:
Clearances must be dated within 90 days
- Act 33 with renewal
- Act 34 with renewal
- Act 73 FBI Clearance with renewal
- UPMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran Total
Rewards More than just competitive pay and benefits, UPMC's Total
Rewards package cares for you in all areas of life &emdash;
because we believe that you're at your best when receiving the
support you need: professional, personal, financial, and more. Our
Values At UPMC, we're driven by shared values that guide our work
and keep us accountable to one another. Our Values of Quality &
Safety , Dignity & Respect , Caring & Listening , Responsibility &
Integrity , Excellence & Innovation play a vital role in creating a
cohesive, positive experience for our employees, patients, health
plan members, and community. Ready to join us? Apply today. Current
UPMC employees must apply in HR Direct
Keywords: UPMC, Jackson , Director, Regulatory Compliance, Executive , Carlisle, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!