Posted on: August 7, 2022
BioTalent is supporting one of their key clients in their search
for a Maintenance Mechanics job, to be based in Cleveland,
Mississippi. There are multiple positions to be filled for first
and third shifts.
Our client's technology and automation is cutting edge. It is the
U.S. sole source for plastic pour bottles, glass IV, and various
reconstitution devices. This facility produces several major
product lines with a diverse array of automated manufacturing
technologies ranging from bottle solution filling, injection
molding, tubing extrusion, and device assembly.
Our client offers competitive compensation and benefits for the
challenging and rewarding work. They encourage and value every
employee and believe that all employees can contribute to advancing
healthcare for patients.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Must read and interpret electrical schematics.
- Must perform electrical repairs and preventative maintenance on
equipment to include electrical switchgear, use of blueprints and
schematics for control circuit repairs to motor control
- Must build, install, and troubleshoot control circuits for
- Must install electrical facilities for new equipment and
relocate equipment when necessary.
- Must perform welding assignments as required.
- Must analyze problems and repair pneumatic systems.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and repair ink jet printers.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and repair solution operations
- Must cross train in all South Side operations, to include
Filling, Packing, Vials, Prep Room and Sterilization, to
proficiently perform maintenance duties as needed.
- Must be able to work shutdowns and some holidays to overhaul
major equipment or install new equipment.
- Must perform all documentation as required.
- Be knowledgeable and able to troubleshoot microprocessor, HVAC
and industrial maintenance.
- Must have knowledge of both plant and department environmental
health and safety regulations and comply with said regulations
- Must be able to work any shift as needed.
- Must perform all other duties and responsibilities as
determined by supervision/management. Qualifications
- Three years general maintenance experience
- AB troubleshooting experience preferred.
- Ability to use electrical test equipment. E.g., volt-ohm meter,
ammeter, megohmmeter, wiggly.
- Ability to troubleshoot and install DC equipment/controllers,
generators, solenoids, relays, motors, power supplies.
- Ability to perform industrial maintenance.
- Basic electrical skills.
- Pipe fitting and welding.
- Audiometric testing and hearing protection required
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift above the shoulder up to 30 pounds.
- Ability to lift, push, pull up to 75 pounds.
- Ability to bend/stoop.
- Ability to reach above the shoulders.
- Ability to maneuver through tight spaces.
- Ability to meet confined space entry requirements.
- Must be able to climb on ladders and catwalks to work on
- Ability to work in unfavorable conditions (hot/cold
- Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time.
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required. 2-year vocational
technical degree is desirable.
- 3 or more years plastics processing experience is
For more information about this opportunity, please apply to the
role directly or send an email to email@example.com.
Keywords: BioTalent, Jackson , Maintenance Mechanic, Engineering , Cleveland, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!