Sr Quality Engineer
Posted on: August 6, 2022
This is where you save and sustain lives At Baxter, we are
deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter,
your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You
ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know
our work improves outcomes for millions of patients. Baxter s
products and therapies are found in almost every hospital
worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have
pioneered significant medical innovations that transform
healthcare.Together, we create a place where we are happy,
successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your
best work. Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining
lives- where your purpose accelerates our mission. .About Baxter s
Cleveland, MS Facility:
- Cleveland s technology and automation are cutting edge. It is
the U.S. sole source for plastic pour bottles, glass IV, and
various reconstitution devices. This facility has several major
product lines with a diverse array of automated manufacturing
technologies including bottle solution filling, injection molding,
and device assembly.Our Cleveland plant has been an integral part
of Baxter for over 60 years. The work is challenging and rewarding,
as Baxter offers competitive compensation and benefits. Baxter
encourages and values every employee and believes that each person
can contribute to advancing healthcare for patients; work to be
- JOB DUTIES:
- Must perform equipment qualification and process validation,
process capability, and process control studies for assigned
- Must plan and execute software validation activities in
manufacturing and support areas.
- Must drive quality/manufacturing projects utilizing Lean,
problem solving, process control, and project management tools to
achieve and sustain operational excellence.
- Must support Manufacturing, Engineering, and Quality Management
departments with the development and implementation of new
- Must assist in the identification and development of process
improvement projects including automation and computerization.
- Must ensure computer systems and applications are compliant
with regulatory quality standards through validation activities.
May serve as SME for Computerized System Validation processes.
- Responsible for ensuring FDA regulations are met for system
- Responsible for audits, creation, and implementation of
- Responsible for ensuring the quality of facility systems
- Writing and executing protocols and test cases for
- Coordinating testing and documentation of projects.
- Documenting/executing changes to applications.
- Assisting/leading training for systems.
- Diversified knowledge of applied Statistical Analysis
techniques, procedures, and criteria to carry out measurements,
process, and product capability studies for the development of new
or refined equipment, materials, processes, instruments, and
- Must perform failure investigations and track follow-up
- Ability to function effectively as a member of a team.
- Ability to plan and prioritize multiple projects to ensure
completion within the target dates.
- Ability to communicate effectively in written and verbal
- Must have knowledge of both plant and department environmental
health and safety regulations and comply with said regulations
- Must perform all other duties and responsibilities as
determined by supervision/management.QUALIFICATIONS:
- Knowledge of applications such as Wonderware, Allen-Bradley
PLC/HMI, Access, Microsoft Project preferred.
- Basic knowledge of manufacturing processes and the ability to
quickly learn and understand processes/applications.
- ASQ Certification (CQE or CSQE) or equivalent desired.
- Leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently or with a diversified cross
functional team across different locations.
- Ability to mentor new Engineers to the Company.
- Logical thought process.
- Self-motivated and works well without direct supervision.
- Quality Assurance or Pharmaceutical industry experience
- Meet visual acuity requirements as documented in the Baxter
Cleveland Visual Acuity Procedure.
- Ability to lift to 10 pounds.
- Ability to sit, stand and/or walk for long periods of
- Ability to reach above the shoulder.
- Ability to bend/stoop.EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science or other core
Science Discipline and 3 or more years related experience. (in
house, co-op or acquired outside). The successful candidate for
this job may be required to verify that he or she has been
vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to reasonable accommodations
for individuals with medical conditions or religious beliefs that
prevent vaccination, and in accordance with applicable law. Equal
Employment OpportunityBaxter is an equal opportunity employer.
Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, protected veteran status,
disability/handicap status or any other legally protected
characteristic. EEO is the Law EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy Reasonable Accommodations Baxter is
committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations
to individuals with disabilities globally. If, because of a medical
condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for
any part of the application or interview process, please click on
the link here and let us know the nature of your request along with
your contact information. Recruitment Fraud Notice Baxter has
discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties
pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage
with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or
financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself,
review our Recruitment Fraud Notice . 070058
Keywords: BAXTER, Jackson , Sr Quality Engineer, Engineering , Boyle, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!