Quality Engineer II
Company: Jabil Malaysia
Posted on: April 8, 2021
At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING
BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees
across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most
technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions
provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market
experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing
know-how, supply chain insights and global product management
expertise to enable success for the world's leading brands. We are
driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each
other, our communities, and the environment. SUMMARY
Represent the quality function of technical support, in conjunction
with other internal support groups, regarding issues affecting
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other
duties may be assigned.
- Develop and maintain QA plans and process routings, which
reflect intended/actual activities.
- Provide support for all quoting activities by participation in
initial process design, development, and implementation
- Evaluate and support inspection processes via inspection aids
and instruction guidelines.
- Support all training programs by development and implementation
of specialized training sessions for all applicable functions.
- Conduct periodic review and maintenance of all documentation
files; develop appropriate systems for document storage and
- Review all supplier or customer discrepancies. Coordinate and
track the corrective/preventative action effort.
- Provide trend analysis of defects occurring at the customer,
supplier and internally.
- Participate in the vendor survey activities as applicable.
- Drive proactive participation with suppliers and (when
possible) aid in their process improvement efforts.
- Interface with all departments as applied to the Policies and
Procedures with special regard to ISO, EN4600 and GMP
- Monitor departmental activities and provide technical and
logistical guidance/support for the quality engineering staff as
- Interface and provide technical support on quality issues with
the customer as needed.
- Support and focus corrective action efforts and utilizing the
SPC data and corrective action tracking package and create and
implement any meetings, procedures, or team-building concepts as
necessary as part of the corrective/preventative effort.
- Serve as liaison between Jabil Circuit and suppliers or
customers on quality related issues.
- Improve technical support for the quality organization.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations
associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security
- Bachelor's degree required
- At least two years of related experience
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience. Jabil,
including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and
considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are a
qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to
request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in
your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of
your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by
sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling
1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact
information. Please do not direct any other general employment
related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that
only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable
accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or
Keywords: Jabil Malaysia, Jackson , Quality Engineer II, Engineering , Florence, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!