Company: Desai Companies
Posted on: November 19, 2021
About Our Company: *Desai Companies is a diversified holding
company that provides stability and opportunity unlike others that
place profits over people. The way we do business will leave a
lasting impression on everyone we touch.**Read our Founder's
bio:**Desai Companies Core Values :**K-knowledge : Pursuit of
Growing and LearningA-appreciation : Recognizing
ExcellenceR-revolutionary : Embrace and Drive ChangeM-morale :
Spirit of PositivityA-authentic : "Be the person your dog thinks
you are"**KARMA is our guiding Principle and outlines our Core
Values.**We expect all of our Team Members, exempt and non-exempt,
to practice respect and appreciation for one another. These Core
Values drive who we are as a team.**We believe in developing
individuals and exploring their full potential. We pride ourselves
to say that once you join our team this will be your last
job.**Please keep in mind that we are a small but fast-growing
company. Therefore, it may become necessary to include other
administrative duties in your role.ABOUT THE JOB:Desai Companies is
looking for a Secretary / Admin Assistant to provide general office
and high-level administrative support, daily operational,
accounting tasks, and other limited duties.If desired, the position
may be an entry level position to further advancement in the
company.Responsibilities include establishing workflow priority
based on an assessment of tasks and consideration of
interdepartmental needs.CORE ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Performs administrative tasks such as filing, scanning, typing,
and copying documents.
- Assist the accounting department with printing, cashing,
- Opens, sorts, distributes department mail and prepares outgoing
- Makes copies of correspondence or other documents as required.
- Schedules appointments and ensures the office calendar
- Creates and maintains office files.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate
- Serving as company reception and the main point of contact
while maintaining polite and professional communication via phone,
e-mail, and mail.
- Working with the CEO on scheduling and meeting preparation
- Assist the real estate team in collecting rent, updating rent
rolls, and scheduling maintenance visits.REQUIRED ATTRIBUTES:
- 1-3 years of experience in an office environment.
- High School diploma required, college degree a plus.
- Strong analytical thinking, problem solving skills, and
attention to detail.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal
skills and time management and organizational skills are required.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for
- High level of accuracy in all processes with a focus on Google
(Gmail, google drive, google meet, etc.).*Job Types: Full-time,
- Desktop administration: 1 year (Preferred)Work Location:
- One locationWork Remotely:
Keywords: Desai Companies, Jackson , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Ridgeland, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!